Gaya Simulations - Florence, bad performance after patch 5

After the latest patch the performance on gaya simulation Florence is very bad. I get constant stutters, freezes and most of the times the sim hangs at black screen after pressing fly now. Prior to this patch the scenery was perfect in terms of performance. Did anyone encounter similar problem?

Unfit for purpose. Demand a refund.

There’s an update now. Maybe it helps.

1 Like

I discovered LIRQ is not the only aiprort affected by this patch. And it’s somehow related to Terrain Level of Detail. I need to set it to a very low value in order to get rid of freezes.

Gonna bring an old topic back from the dead, I’ve noted the same with Gaya Vienna, the freeware MKVY Gatwick and most recently the iniScene Heathrow. Performance is really poor unless Terrain LOD is reduced.

1 Like

I just bought LIRQ on sale at the market place after the Italy update. It looks nice but the performance is unfortunately very bad.

1 Like

After seeing this thread I tried Florence again since it had been a while I flew out of there. I do not experience any FPS issues.

For those that might it could probably be related to the photogrammetry. This area looks amazing flying around it.