Getting no satellite data anywhere

same problem here, i am in France

1 Like

Same here for me in London.

No Bing data no PG. All set to ON. Tried recyling, no luck.

1 Like

Didn’t work for my flight in Colorado either. Cleared the rolling cache, which caused all scenery to disappear, then (surprise) CTD when trying to exit back to the main menu.

1 Like

yep getting the same now

2 Likes

yup me too, but no one I’m playing with…

1 Like

Me too started 28th Aug fine until today.

1 Like

Stopped again, this is some bs, no word from any of the devs. Has anyone got a support ticket back

2 Likes

Same here, getting no satellite data anywhere, I guess there are server problems now.

1 Like

Been happening all day

1 Like

I thought I had loaded up FSX when I first looked at the screen. But no, I have no photogrammetry and no satellite scenery. I have tried many of the tips and tricks on here to no avail.

1 Like

What I would like to know is, is there anyone not having this problem now?

1 Like

Yes everyone one above. Also on steam forums and reddit. Devs have head in sand

1 Like

I’m asking if there is anyone NOT having this problem. Guess you didn’t understand.

1 Like

Oh I see. It was working for me until 2 hours ago

1 Like

You have Steam version or Microsoft?

Steam, but seems there both products having same issue.

I never had this problem before, just noticed 1 hour ago when I was going to fly. Had a flight yesterday at night without a problem.

Getting the same problem also. Seems to have started out of the blue. I’m suspecting this is on their end… although it’s odd because it only affects a few users, not everyone.

I tried all the potential fixes I could find (relogging, clearing/recreating cache, install xbox app, etc), nothing has made any difference. Doesn’t seem like this is a local issue tbh.

looks like they are in no hurry to fix it aswell

How do you know it only affects a few users and not all?