Global AI Ship Traffic V3 native version and Great Lakes

Unlikely as I would be instantly suffering from this by loading over 160000 files alone from my community folder :wink: (Full AIG install as being an alpha tester, large scale scenery files and GAIST). Still me and others using similar setups habe got 0 issues but random CTDs everyone has from time to time.

One thing that could make a difference is the package installation path as Windows struggles with really long paths (especially on MSFS store edition). That caused issues before which were hard to notice (e.g. texture errors on objects from misaligned textures) but could cause more intense issues by now. A solution would be to move the package folder to a new place.

Anyway I think that also users with custom package paths have these issues if I followed the thread correctly.

Still if someone with the default windows store installation path suffers from these issues it would anyway be good to move the packages to a more short path (like C:\MSFS) - a description on how to do that easily is found here:

1 Like