Global AI Ship Traffic V5 and Great Lakes

The next version will come when we are ready. it is a completely different technology so it takes time. Uninstall or check the workarounds discussed eg on avsim. And be happy you did not pay anything.

12 Likes

Hmmm… I’m in doubt… It’s kind of an SDK issue and yet it isn’t :slight_smile:

@hnielsen791

Any preview screenshots for the caribbean region?

Example, Aruba has lots of mored boats.

And Curacao lots of traffic due to oil refinary.

Also same for Venezuela, Caracas lots of big oil ships.

Wondering if you gave those region love?

Cheers

1 Like

Well said Henrik :slightly_smiling_face:.

Very much looking forward to the new update myself but ‘it’s out when it’s out’.

As I think you have said previously, you find this a relaxation from your real life job. And so, it should continue to be :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I know Denmark is a very small part of the world, but since it is your homestead, can we expect some live traffic in and around it?

2 Likes

Just remember the war of 1812 treaty still prevents huge Naval presence on the Great Lakes but we do have navy museum ships that probably would just be used a turret farms :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since they’re working on live traffic, it should be everywhere around the globe.

2 Likes

Please don’t be so pragmatic. It hurts discussion.

1 Like

While Kai works on the injection I have fun doing more ships - here the Northern Expedition serving Port Hardy - Prince Rubert on the Canadian West Coast.

18 Likes

Any chance of the New Zealand inter island ferries? They’re currently just represented by small cruise ships

4 Likes

It will probably be too much to promise for this update, but the Interislander is on my list.

French training ship Belem by Erwin Welker

17 Likes

Any chance this new update will include the Sydney Harbour ferrys?

1 Like

There are easy and difficult wishes… This one is easy. Yes, we will have the Sydney harbour ferries in the real time version. They are done and there respective IMO - I think in this case MMSI - data added in our match list. I don’t have a screendump but instead you get one of one of the New York Rockaway ferries - also there all the units are matched to their MMSI numbers so they can be tracked real time - I can’t remember for sure but think it was around 20 ferries I matched.

9 Likes

Jørn, I think you will be spoiled… so we have the largest Danish ferry operator DFDS almost complete, we have Danish fishing boats - and Dutch ones which often come to visit - and the majority of the Danish pilot boats with direct match on the right model… still WIP

10 Likes

@SteeledPark993 and I forgot Aros and Hermes - the two tugs from Århus - and their predecessor Jakob… and the Jeppe Jensen tug from Vejle, and a bunch of Svitzer tugs… so Denmark got its’ share

8 Likes

That’s really great news, can’t wait to see the danish waters being populated in real time.

2 Likes

Sydney harbor ferries real time - screenshots thanks to one of our beta testers :smiley:

17 Likes

How about this boat?

Freewinds in Aruba (Caribbean)

3 Likes

What about the Rhine and Moselle, Kiel Canal in Germany?:disappointed::weary:

1 Like

Rivers are problematic because they change elevation. The ships moving upstream would become submarines after a few miles.

1 Like