PMS50 GNS530 mod

I didn’t. I was vectored in by ATC, and I used HDG mode. My issue is that loading in the approach turned me to the east instead of continuing straight or turning towards the airport.

Ok so when did you load the approach?
After or before CORLL?
You were in NAV mode at this time ?

Yep. Loaded approach AFTER crossing CORLL, and in NAV AP mode.

What is the Mod version displayed on the screen when your turn on avionics?

1.0.26, realized after the flight that 1.0.27 was released.

Just passed CORLL and loaded ILS7 ESRAQ.
The airplane continues to KORL directly as expected. No issue here.

Now activated the approach. Everything works as expected.

Do you have some other mods installed?

Quite a few. The Working Title suite, liveries, some converts, other aircraft improvement mods, etc.

Also, this bug was on the Mooney. You probably tested on it but just another possible factor.

Tested with the mooney. For me there is no issue here.
I don’t see how the loading of an approach without activation can change the plane’s heading.

Try without any other mod installed.

Try to see if you reproduce again the same issue.

Roger, I’ll do the same route in a bit, will report back.

It kind of sounds like the behaviour of the un-modded G1000, where loading the approach also activates it.

Re: the missing airport issue information in the LNM flight plan exports, I just received an update:

1 Like

Yep. Next LNM 2.6.8 (next week) wiill add the airports from whatever navdatabase is activated (MSFS or Navigraph). I hope this helps.

When loading flight plans I noticed that MSFS does not like the unnamed waypoints (like D185E/ED or 5420N/EG) and ignores them. Airport added or not.

Alex

3 Likes

I’m having this issue where I can’t use COM1 and NAV1 freqs. are synced to COM2 and NAV2 (modifying one modifies the other). Is this intended or is it a bug?

How are you modifying them? With the 530 models dials in the cockpit, or external hardware? If external, make sure you haven’t copy/pasted a COM1 config into COM2, for example.

With the dials in the cockpit

Do you have some special hardware or other MODs ?

I don’t have any other mod for the GNS nor the C172. However, I do have Working Title mods installed, Salty 747 and FBW A320.
As for hardware, I only use rudder pedals + saitek yoke.

Ok could you try without any other MOD installed?