Good job guys šŸ‘

Everything seems to be working beautifully good job guys planes are flying like they are supposed to, no CTDā€™s Iā€™m excited to see what you have next in storešŸ˜Š

10 Likes

I did noticed much smoother aircraft handling as well, would wish further refinement on rudders. Overall performance also seems to be improved by a bit.

3 Likes

I, too, want to jump on this bandwagon!

You guys are doing a great job at ASOBO/Microsoft, constantly updating, tweaking and generally getting this product up to a really first-rate level.

I really appreciate it, especially with all the challenges that everyone has faced this past year.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

:+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Have to agree, the game is running perfectly!!!

1 Like

agreed. yet: shouldnā€™t that be the norm? do you say praise to the airline after you exit the plane because they didnā€™t crash this time? or is that not what you expect to get when you put money on the table for any product/ service?
Me too am happy that it works, yet there is still along way to go to be a flight simulatorā€¦

I get what youā€™re saying, but stillā€¦ people applaud after the landing regardless :slight_smile: (I never got that, I donā€™t applaud the uber driver either if I reach my destination safely and on time).

Itā€™s also easy to get caught up in the negativity that normally happens on forums (happy people donā€™t tend to post, dissatisfied people do tend to). Itā€™s nice to have some posts balance this out a bit.

2 Likes

I have to agree it seems far more stable the past week (bar the live traffic issue) I have also noticed the weather has improved and can change quite considerably during a flight on some occasions.

yeah everything is getting betterā€¦ the only problem is that I cannot stop flying with the sim. Family is not happy with it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the support, MortThe2nd. You know I think most everyone gets paid to do whatever it is they have to do to get by in this world. But ā€œthank-youā€™sā€ are still free.

Iā€™ll bet that you are not averse to even thanking the Uber driver, at the end of the trip. Donā€™t know whatā€™s happening in these road-rage filled times, but for some - signs of appreciation are misunderstood to represent weakness. Sadā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.