Goodwood Aerodrome | Burning Blue Design | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer]

Hello Flight Sim Fans!

Burning Blue Design proudly presents their newest Microsoft Flight Simulator Add-on, Goodwood Aerodrome located in Chichester, United Kingdom.

Here is the Official Trailer and stay tuned for the release coming very soon!

As always if you enjoy any of my videos give them a massive like & please subscribe to the Practically Geek channel for more Fight Simulator & Aviation content.

Thank you & All the best

Bryan
Practically Geek

13 Likes

Ok, that looks like a real no-brainer for me. Absolzetly Stunning!

When I think about it. Would be great if you guys could pack that beautiful Goodwood livery for the C172 into the download. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I was hoping to find that livery but could only find the Spitfire one which is based at Goodwood. Hoping someone creates it soon, also there are some Piper PA-38 based there which is currently in development by Just Flight.

2 Likes

Looks like someone listened :grinning:

3 Likes

The amount of detail you guys put into this is simply Stunning. Have been to the Goodwood Revival 4 times, i have seen a load of these details for real, and to see them in the sim, is simply mindboggling.
Job well done!
Hope MS can deliver some better grass detail, like that high grass opposite the paddock. :wink: We used to sit on the inside bank of Madgewick for the first few races before we started trundling around the track in amazement at the spectacle that is the Goodwood Revival.
The sunsets at the end of the event were a spectacle in themselves.

6 Likes

It’s out now!!

1 Like

Ace!! Got any links to vendors it can be bought from?

1 Like

Well, i just googled Burning Blue Designs and one of the results was ORBX and the other their own store… So for me it’ll be the Orbx store.
They seem to have a couple of other local Gems as well.

but… i cannot purchase it yet through Orbx yet… i’ll wait a bit for an update… I’ve put it on the wishlist though.

1 Like

Great my local airfield in all its glory and history. Scramble those Spitfires!

1 Like

Cannot install says path too long on some files?

Just note, they are considerably cheaper on their own store, amplified by the fact that they do 20 percent discounts for bundle purchases. The price difference is not trivial, several dollars per airfield, i.e Redhill will set you back over £16 on Orbx, but only £12.95 on their own site, plus if you spend over £25 you’ll get a further 20 percent so another £2.59 off, so around £10.50.

I have every single one of their airfields and they are all exceptional quality so you can buy any with confidence.

3 Likes

Noted, just checked today and the Orbx store now has it at 26 euro’s (incl paypal fee)… what can i say, i like their way of operating their marketplace.

Will give Goodwood the royal beans later tonight… especially since this weekend, the Revival is on.

Regards,

Steiny

1 Like

If anyone is having issues installing Goodwood please join the Burning Blue Design Discord, the devs are fantastic at responding and will get things sorted for you.
Hope you are all enjoying the airport.

1 Like

Yikes, just £14.95 on their own site, plus if you buy a second airfield taking over £25 you’ll get a further 20 percent discount.

1 Like