Graphical glitches. New Install. No mods. never seen this before. And I am a Alpha

Pics Say it all
See the same thing at
KPHX
KLAX
LSMF
KDFW
and others.
i7-7700K Vega 56
New insatll
no mods
First time i have seen this
I have flown since Alpha, never seen before
Newest GPU Drivers. Same issues with old drivers too
Default settings on GPU
Win 10
Since SU5
Kinda sucks
I like Puppies.
Strawberry is my favorite flavor.
No I don’t know the air speed velocity of a African Swallow.

Throwing away your rolling cache might help?

This is maybe the Bing data photogrammetry problem?

Then we would have seen more complaints about it I think.

I’ve seen something like this once shortly after SU5 at an airport that was probably quite busy. (Can’t remember which, I quit flying busy US and Euro cities and stayed in Africa since SU5 because server performance blows goats)

What I was seeing was as if 2 different layers of textures were flickering into and out of existence. Result was like a patchwork of no bing data with big data flickering on top.

I figured it was related to server load, MS not feeding their server hamsters or issues with the different LOD textures flickering in and out.

Visuals have been pretty flaky since SU5, feels like they broke a lot of things so I’ve basically just stayed away from being data/photogrammetry rich areas where there are also likely to be a lot of players visiting and increasing server load.

Interesting thing is I did a 2 hour group flight with over a dozen of us and not once did I see this. The flight was around the Scottish isles. So maybe there is an Issue with PG in and around larger airports.I though that some of the more major ones were hand made a little. I will try messing with the rolling cache. All this seemed to happen with the floating jet-ways, and missing terminal walls too.

This is global. I see this all the time (even in Africa)
The glitching ground scenery that I described I’ve only seen once.

I had similar texture issues with FlyTampa’s YSSY just after the SU5 update. Reinstalling the scenery fixed the problem for me.

It may be your graphics card - see below.

Well, It needs to get fixed.

Closing thread as duplicate. See this thread: