Graphics settings changes after updates? Why do I have to lower my settings every update?!

There are several issues with this .bat file.

First, there is no distinction between Intel or AMD processors nor does it account for the number of cores in the processor.

Second, there are no benchmarks or examples of performance improvements included. This .bat file may actually slow down a system.

Third, there is no understanding of CPU or Windows architecture to show WHY this .bat file should improve performance. Are there known documented problems with Intel or AMD processors? Also, Windows recently released an optional performance improvement update. Does this Windows update affect this .bat file? What about the possible impact of the upcoming 7/27 update?

Everyone wants better MSFS performance. But users should refrain from installing ā€œprogramsā€ that have little or no documented improvements.

@PacificSet90456 youā€™re in a debating moodā€¦ Iā€™m not. Above, Iā€™ve just put a reference, I did not write that batch file, nor have I tested it. The batch file was mentioned as a solution for stutters here, it served a good purpose in THAT particular case, supposedly for high end Intel CPUā€™s with mid range GPUā€¦ I just wondered where that batch file came fromā€¦and help other people with a link. Thatā€™s allā€¦ I cannot answer your questions or remarks. Please put them in the other topic,

I apologize. I assumed you either created the package or tested it.

1 Like

Ok no problemā€¦ thereā€™s a lot of info in that topicā€¦ AmbitiousPilots put in a lot of work there, last year. Lots of options to solve CTDā€™s and stuttersā€¦ Some of that stuff is really experimental. No beginners cookbook, I can understand your doubtsā€¦ try with careā€¦ make backups when you try change things, etcā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.