Great move by Carenado, I will buy 3 aircraft

Great move by Carenado. The new 30% sale is putting their product at the right price in my opinion and I will not only buy my 1st aircraft from them but 3 !!!

The mooney, WYMF5 and the Seminole :smiley: (or maybe I should get the Seneca instead of the seminole?)

2 Likes

as long as they go the Marketplace-only route, they cant sell me anythingā€¦

10 Likes

Topic moved into 3rd Party Aircraft for discussion. #third-party-addon-discussion:aircraft

Same same. I have never, nor will ever buy anything from the Marketplace.

7 Likes

Iā€™d say Seneca is better, but thatā€™s only my opinion :smiley:
If you grab the Mooney be sure to get the ā€œturbo modā€ on flightsim.to aswell coz since SU5 the poor Money is way less powerful than it used to beā€¦

1 Like

I agree with you with my premium purchases (DC-6 , Spitfire and so onā€¦) but for what I consider average 3rd party aircrafts that will barely get any new updates, I donā€™t mind and I love the fact I donā€™t have to check for the updates myself on 10 separate websites, download and install in the community folder. On top of that, I like that Asobo gets their share. They deserve it 100%.

3 Likes

Thanks for your input, I will have to make some research before I pull the trigger on the twin engine.

I wish I could sell the 3 Carenado planes I have so I did not have to look at them in my hanger.

9 Likes

Why not uninstalling them from the content manager so you do not have to look at them in your hangar?

5 Likes

Ah, another topic that just turns into a bashing spree.

7 Likes

Me too! Finally bought the Mooney for a good price. Such a joy!

They are ok planes, do not get the hate. Really not Bredok planes there.
SenecaV is a really fun twin to learn gently. No need to force a full hand controlled DC6 into everyone mouth ^^

4 Likes

Go for the Seneca, itā€™s one of my favorites!

1 Like

For me , I get bored of flying the same aircraft over and over and love to discover everyone of them. I like to diversify every flights but paying 50$ (Canadian $) for each one , is a bit expensive in the end and I like to pay the right price which was not the case for Carenado in my opinion. Now I know exactly what I get and for the price Iā€™m comfortable with. Yes Iā€™m aware they are not the best aircraft but I know it and I donā€™t expect them to be PMDG levelā€¦which is why I think they are a good addition to my fleet and I am patiently waiting for the twin otter to be released :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Though I love the Senaca V and flew it a lot in FSX too there is one ā€œerrorā€ with it now. MSFS is SO beautiful and I SO much want to look outside when flying GA. With the Senaca model, all you get to look at is that BIG awesome engine in front of your window. :smiley: That has however absolutely nothing to doo with Carenado. Itā€™s just modelled too good! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So 3 x 30% is 90 % am I right? Am I? You save big there :wink:

2 Likes

I know exactly what you mean and this is the main reason I never fly the DA62 anymoreā€¦ because the view is not good in front of you compared to my beloved Baron G58!!

1 Like

I see a C182 and C170 in my future

I have. They still show up as uninstalled.

I donā€™t think Carenados are bad. They offer a nice mix of visual splendor and enjoyable flights. Not the most realistic (like the JF Arrow) but nice aircraft. They are sometimes quite overpriced though. For 15ā‚¬ the 170B was really good. As was the Waco. And the sale brings the Arrow into affordable range too. Carenados at sub 20ā‚¬ are ok I think. They canā€™t compete with twice as expensive JF versions of a plane but never intend to anyway.

I canā€™t make much sense of the usual (non sale) price. Why is the 182T so expensive for example?

4 Likes