Great sim, but stopped working for good

After the very difficult and complicated download finally got the download to speed up and got ingame. So beautiful, but have a few session I tried to play again but crashed before loading. Now when I try to load the sim I get taken to the microsoft store to “gaming services”. Fine I installed that, but still cannot get into the sim. After restart and doing every other instruction still cannot play and only taken to microsoft store to the ‘gaming services’ which is asking me to download and I have already done. I bought both versions, MS and steam, both premium deluxe. Killing me that I got to play for a few hours ‘to tease me’, and not cannot play. Very disappointed I cannot play. Have follow all instructions on the forums. Even a complete reinstall, but no good. Back to FSX i guess :frowning:

I would suggest to create a support ticket in Zendesk, they should be able to help you with your issues.

And you can always try to reinstall Windows, maybe some critical Windows function is missing on your system.