Great White Express (GGW) Virtual Airline

Started a VA on fsairlines. Sign up for a free account and search for Great White Express and join. I will add airplanes and routes based on whatever virtual pilots would like to fly. Figured some out there may want to add a little more depth to their MSFS experience. Thanks and happy flying everyone!

Still looking for vPilots! Me sad when I have to mange VA all alone. Need to fill couple of operations positions and recruit more pilots. I have Platinum subscription to fsairlines so we can grow our company. Could be fun for anyone who want to add another layer of realism to their experience.

I Applied!

Thank you for the interest. Unfortunately I gave up on the VA venture because, as you can probably see, there was not a whole lot of interest. I have now started using Air Hauler 2 as it has more depth for managing airlines and you are able to set up AI pilots to run routes for you also. Air Hauler 2 does have a VA option if you wanted to go for a multiplayer type of experience and would give many more options for managing your fleet, routes, pilots, ect. I have definitely enjoyed AH2 more than I did using FSAirlines. Not that there is anything wrong with FSAirlines but seeing I was not getting any pilots to join I didn’t see a point. Of course with more in-depth features AH2 does come at a cost. If you wanted to give it a try you can check it out here to purchase:

If you wanted to check out their forums and see what other players have to say about it you can check out this link:

…and this one which compares a bunch of the simulators economy type add-ons available currently:

If you decide you want to purchase AH2 then maybe we could get a VA running there. There are also other VA choices in-game which are accepting applications from virtual pilots. Anyway if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.