Ground personnel outfit does not always match weather

As most of the country I live in (Spain) is covered in snow these days, an image such as the one below seems out of place. Earlier on I also remember seeing ground personnel wearing thick jackets in scorching hot weather. If don’t know if those are still present in the current build. If someone sees one, please contribute it to this thread so I can file a bug report.

1 Like

I’ve known people that would think your friend there is still over-dressed, even in snow. I don’t understand people that wear shorts when it’s below freezing outside, but they exist.

1 Like

They are known as Geordies

5 Likes

I think we have a few bigger fish to fry my friend

4 Likes

Seriously???

4 Likes

Back when I was your age women still wore short(er) skirts to school with no leggins. You youngsters are just getting weak. :smile:

2 Likes

And there was me thinking it is only very young girls that like to dress up their dolls … (sigh)

Seriously, with all the other issues in MSFS, and your concern is what the Airport Ground Staff are wearing.

Maybe a Vlinder Life “MOD” for MSFS

He’s probably Canadian…

2 Likes

This is right up there with Ricardo41 over at Avsim:

“Not being able to open the doors - for example on the Diamond DA 62 - is huge immersion killer”

Some people aren’t happy unless they are complaining.

3 Likes

yes… two things …

• I want to be able to open and close the doors
  • Whats a Check List ?? – I don’t use checks, I have a Credit card !!!
1 Like

A lot times I have to run them over or mow them down to get out of the parking, I couldn’t care less about them catching cold…

3 Likes

Check another thread. There a bunch of people throwing a fit over who gets what rights over dressing up their planes he he

1 Like

Not only that I want to jump out of the plane mid-flight and sky dive to the ground ;p

1 Like

Not only THAT! I want to be able to hijack airplanes on the ground by pulling the pilots out of the door - GTA V style!

Otherwise it’s a total immersion killer!

1 Like

Not only that… I want to wake up in my virtual bed next to last nights virtual stew, and then take a virtual shower, take a virtual cab to the airport, getting stuck in virtual traffic, then only to get a virtual call on my virtual cell phone telling me that my virtual flight is canceled. +1 HA!

And i want a virtual toilet…

1 Like

Then MSFS is the wrong game for you,

You need MSPT ( Minisoft Potty Trainer)

potty

1 Like

Do you know my ex-wife??? :rofl:

not wearing a mask either…

Haha, nope, my PC can’t handle that simulator…