Ground personnel outfit does not always match weather

Yeah OP I’ve noticed that too.

But then again here in Minnesota I’ve seen guys walking around with heavy jackets on and hats pulled down over their ears in cold weather - and wearing shorts.

I’m beginning to think it’s some kind of bizarre fashion statement. I hope I’m wrong though.

1 Like

Someone earlier said “seriously?”. I agree with that sentiment. Of all the badly needed fixes in function and visuals, what the ground crew wears is the LEAST of my concerns and not even worth the space it occupies on this forum until this sim fixes the important stuff.

1 Like

I honestly wish I could turn the ground crew off. I fly GA into small airports and it annoys me greatly having to taxi over them to get out of my parking spot. Also, sunglass dude with his tug would not be at the grass fields I frequent lol

Its very much a “one (typically French ? ) airport” fits all – worldwide …

Thank-you for that.

FYI, just because it is snowing, doesn’t mean it’s cold.
Snowed on my July family BBQ. Was 24c then clouded over, got windy, dropped to about 5c, snowed about 1/2 cm, cleared off and back to 20c. All in the time it took to rotisserie a chicken.
Hardly worth a change of clothes.

2 Likes

I’ll agree to that! If you live in an area that gets a real winter, temps in the 5-7c are generally shorts and t-shirts! :grin:

1 Like

Well, interesting observation but there are larger issues to tackle here. I’d suggest you not file a bug because first of all, it isn’t a bug and second of all, its just going to create more spam for the hard working developers. (Not trying to sound harsh, please take this positively :slight_smile: )

One issue that is of importance is the flight physics. Check out my post here: Physics Model Needs an Overhaul (ASAP) - #44 by Yeti64

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.