Ground plane/horizon tipped at angle problem

hi I have come across this problem several times and is the reason i gave up on DCS VR. Now its started occurring in MSFS VR too. so the problem is once im in the cockpit ready to fly, looking out left or right the horizon drops from front to back , im guessing around 10 degrees . im using the steam addition , its only when ready to fly or in the cockpit. It is also happening when i start off mid air, less noticeable until you are low or landed. its nauseating. The horizon is fine in the main MSFS options screen in VR mode before and after the flight. i have made sure my headset is level during boot up and loading screens too. Is there an in game adjustment i can make? Thanks in advance (HTC VIVE. 2080TI. Ryzen 9 3900X. 32G RAM).

sounds daft, but make sure you are seated in the correct position using your arrow keys, and use a straight line on the dashboard or windscreen to make sure you are looking level, i noticed this early on, and adjusted things accordingly.

Thanks for your reply Rob. yes i have looked at those. I have also tried resetting all views. i would need the same function that is present in the drone camera controls where you can pitch up or down the camera view. You would just need to do it the once . i have looked at editing the camera configs to see if i could work out which line might effect this. possibly the line below initial xyz. which is (pbh) but i don’t know what im looking at at the moment.

UPDATE: I have found that editing the line in the camera config for (VR Pilot) of the specific aircraft i was having this problem with, changing (Initial Pbh) values to 0 , 0 , 0 almost totally corrected it. it is possible that tiny adjustments are still required to get it spot on. Hope this helps anyone having a similar experience . Tony.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.