Ground Steering

I just use the rudders on LT & RT and it works pretty well with my Xbox Wireless Controller. I have the sessitivity reduced, but I guess that’s just a personal preference.

Sorry I did not read every post in this one but there is a nose Wheel Steering control one can assign to a twist handle of joystick.

However, the way the tiller is done is that it’s not assigned to a single axis like a rudder but to an input if I remember well.

That means the nose wheel does not automatically center when you release pressure/input on the axis. You need to do this manually by going the opposite direction.

When I felt that this is not easy to control, I disabled it back then and back to rudder for both.

Up untill recently I have been able to turn aircraft by steering them on the ground but not the tail and front wheel both move but the turns maybe 20 degrees and then goes in a straight line

In one of the dev q&a sessions they said you could map steer left and steer right to be able to steer without using the rudder. Need to actually try that though, but maybe that’s an option here?

Thank you, experiencing the exact same thing w/my Thrustmaster T-16000 and TWCS Throttle. As time goes on, it has become much worse.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.