Ground texture - Low resolution - Internet incorrect Bandwidth

Guys since yesterday evening I noticed there was absolutely any of even the slightest scenery streaming, same as live weather streaming and live traffic as well.It’s like all the live servers are down but only for some of us!!There are many who don’t have any kind of problem!!I’m only getting/seeing the default base terrain with the same crappy street everywhere,with default basic textures for all the fields in the countryside and just a basic type of buildings in populated areas.Additionally the live weather is also dead as you can tell from the photo (it’s the same anywhere I chose to fly from or to)

and the live traffic activity is totally missing from everywhere.
As you can see everything is “on”

However I just noticed something quite strange,my avatar photo is missing on top right of screen and the server status even though says “Automatic” is under a permanent loop searching endlessly for server connection.

I tried to disconnect and reconnect again but then the server status remained empty having me to switch to automatic by my self.

Strange thing is in Xbox app everything is o.k.!!!

All this happen from yesterday morning when an Xbox update came down.After this the sim was endlessly trying to initialize for a couple of times forcing me to shut it down from Task manager every time.After this I started to get terrain like the one below:

It’s actually worse than FS2004 not to say even beyond!!!
It seems like there is no connection between Xbox app and MSFS.Reasons remain unknown.Do you thing a report to zendesk must be submitted a.s.a.p.?Aren’t they aware of the issue?Please anyone with similar issues related to data streaming,check your profile status inside MSFS on the top right of screen and the server status as well,we might at least pinpoint where the problem came from.