Ground Textures Not Loading Please Help

Hi there,

I am on pc using the Reverb G2. I have the same issue when not using VR also. I use windows 11 and this issue persists whether in DX11 or DX12.

My photogrammetry is simply not loading. I haven’t had this issue before and have tried turning “photogrammetry” off and back on in settings, To no avail… I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the simulator. Making sure settings are as I usually have them. This issue persists and cannot for love nor money figure out what is going on. I have 1gb download speed and have never run into this issue before.

i9-12900k
RTX3080Ti
64GB Ram

Many thanks & appreciate your time.

RayKit

1 Like

Maybe your firewall is blocking your data. You will need to check both Xbox and MSFS are allowed through. Also make sure your wifi signal is not being impeded.

1 Like

Thank you. I do not use wifi, but ethernet. I’ll check my firewall settings now

Kind regards

Raykit

i did a test flight 10 min ago, looks like the terrain is not loading as it should, very very slow,
probably issues with the servers side

Yeah I’ve tried a few things but this is since the update the other day. very strange… Will have to wait until they get a fix for this. Never seen this before. It’s all blurry. Not good.