PMS50 GTN750 Project

gotcha, i had thought it had to do with waypoint constraints. i’ll try vcalc page thanks

1 Like

NEW GTN 750 RELEASE V2.1.51

See https://pms50.com/

• Bugfix: WTT V2 mode: In some aircraft (ex analog King Air) the setting of the minimums was not working.
  • Bugfix: METAR not displayed if there is no TAF data at the target airport.
  • Adding SAR Patterns (premium).
4 Likes

Wow…where can I learn how to fly SAR patterns?

First check in our documentation

And in the official GTN750 pilot’s guide.

7 Likes

NEW GTN 750 RELEASE V2.1.52

• Bugfix: Create user waypoint not working in V2.1.51.

Sorry for the 2.1.51 bug.

4 Likes

We have developed a replacement mod for the new Asobo Cabri G2 helicopter.
This replaces the stock Asobo GTN650 with our product.
Have a look on our discord (channel wtt-aircraft) to get the beta package.

7 Likes

The Cabri G2 GTN650 package is now available in the WTT section of our aircraft page: Aircraft

2 Likes

The “Download package” button downloads the King Air file. Clicking on the photo itself will properly download the G2 package. Just FYI!

Thanks. Fixed now.

1 Like

Even if it’s a nice product, the WT GNS530 is still in beta and has some issues that will be fixed soon.
On our side, we recommend uninstalling it for now, even if our GTN750 and the WT GNS530 are compatible.
We currently have a modified GNS530 code (made by us) that fixes the issue of the GTN750 buttons not being responsive but we’ll not deliver a GNS530 patch on our side, waiting for a solution from WT/Asobo.
Thank you to uninstall the WT GNS530 if you have this issue and want to use our GTN750.

2 Likes

Hello,

I’ve upgraded to last main package but have strange bug, only now discovered with Vatsim flight and needed log off and install 2.1.44 version. My problem with that last version, DA62 with integrated version G1000. I filled FPL without problems but after PROC I started to add Enroute waypoints, nothing. GTN can find waypoints correctly but doesn’t include them in FPL. Back to 44 version, all ok, hope, I’ll see after t/o :wink:

Update: FPL and SID are working just fine, also selection of DCT from FPL now without problems.

NEW GTN 750 RELEASE V2.1.53

• Bugfix: Flight plan issues when it comes from the world map and contains more than a user waypoint. Occurs only with the stock sim flight planner.
  • Bugfix in WTT mode (V1): Starting from SU11 the enroute waypoints were not loaded from the world map flight plan.
2 Likes

Hello,

can I ask kindly if your 53 version also solve my report? Sry, did test now and same. Is also f.ex. DA62 MSFS new package required? My steps:

1. Set FPL - start/destination → OK (LZIB-LKMT)
  2. add SID via PROC → OK (BERVA1A rwy31)
  3. now want add Enroute Waypoints from FPL screen, add MAVOR (find ok) but after ENTER nothing added.

I fill FPL inside airplane, no with World map.

Thank you for outstanding support, no problem this time, I can fly with 44 version without problems. Very appreciate your work and GTN750 functionality. Great product!

Thank you to use our support on discord. We can’t provide support from here.

1 Like

Hello,

very sry then, I don’t want use Discord now because I had very bad experience before with tons of spams in my email. Really, it’s not clear to me why I need use another web site if I can easy report all here. Very sry, why all of this social media are bothering and need them use? I see really very good place here for all of problematic of this nice addon. What then I need to do???

Developers providing support on these forums is against forum rules. That’s just the way it is.

2 Likes

That’s interesting,

because I see many other devs providing support here on Forum, really I don’t care if they are from MS or have some contracts with them.

Are you sure it is support from the actual developer and not from fans and/or beta testers that are not directly affiliated with the developers?

I have seen some of my favorite developer threads get reprimanded for providing support. That is why everyone points to Discord. How long ago was it you had issues with Discord? I don’t get any spam, I’m subscribed to a bunch of discords, it’s a very useful tool to learn about development, updates, bugs, etc.

Yes,

as you said as many today peoples - I’m subscribed to a bunch of Discords… Very sry, I don’t want to talk and talk with someone else and do researches all days, I’m not that one spending all day on buls**** social medias. Stop do any preasure to give me some nice good vision of Discord and any other kind of sites (created due politics and other depended things), not my side.

I am personally sorry for your experience but cannot help you.

1 Like