PMS50 GTN750 Project

Are you sure it is support from the actual developer and not from fans and/or beta testers that are not directly affiliated with the developers?

I have seen some of my favorite developer threads get reprimanded for providing support. That is why everyone points to Discord. How long ago was it you had issues with Discord? I don’t get any spam, I’m subscribed to a bunch of discords, it’s a very useful tool to learn about development, updates, bugs, etc.

Yes,

as you said as many today peoples - I’m subscribed to a bunch of Discords… Very sry, I don’t want to talk and talk with someone else and do researches all days, I’m not that one spending all day on buls**** social medias. Stop do any preasure to give me some nice good vision of Discord and any other kind of sites (created due politics and other depended things), not my side.

I am personally sorry for your experience but cannot help you.

1 Like

Hello,

no problem, thnx for that. On other side G1000 NXi is working now ok, if I good see, from my last bug report so I use it now again. With my Seneca I’ll try use again that new 530/430 system or will still use previous one. GTN750 I must leave now, shame…

I forget to say, I’ve discovered another bug inside GTN750 so shame to not have some other kind of feedback, shame for other pilots also.

Most of us are happy to use their Discord and have direct communications with the wonderful and responsive developer there. As has been mentioned that is not allowed here.

So, yes, I guess it is a shame that you are not willing to do that.

However, if you want to document your bug with full steps to reproduce it, I am sure someone here will be happy to report it to the developer via their Discord.

Hi,

yes, no problem to document what’s matter. It’s old bug but I needed check if it’s also with new SU11 presented or not and it is. Ok to problem:

1. you can start your flight, fill FPL inside, do any procedures and land. We can say till now, all is ok.
  2. you want to do next flight after some minutes passed, no go to Main menu (World map), continue on Aprone, so my procedure was delete actual FPL (via menu option) and set new one. Looks like no problem here, all is set ok.
  3. do SID departure as normal but here it is, the first leg of departure is ok but after that the (second or third???) isn’t executed. Track isn’t colored also with Magenta as actual/active and aircraft only follow heading presented. You need now do intervention manually to activate this leg via DCT f.ex. or via FPL.

This can be reproduced again and again without problems.

Hello,

just Update with same situation. Again, return flight but now with new WT GNS530 device. Same situation (GTN750 packages completelly out of Community for test), 2-nd SID leg isn’t activated, I need do manual dct. Now is question if this is WT core problem because GTN750 use also WT technology (my situation with Seneca) or sim. I’ll do test after this flight again with stock GNS without any WT also.

Hello,

so with GNS stock all is working correctly, no missing leg after start of second flight within SID. This looks like definitely some WT core problem. I did today some hard work :wink: 3 same flights IFR with little bit distance but inside lovely Slovakia-Czech Airspace.

Discord does not spam anything, not even a single email, unless you agree or put your email elsewhere :slight_smile: It is against the forum’s rules here for them to provide support.

One of the biggest Issue I see with the WT GNS530, is its inability to have its own Internal list of saved Flight Plans, and I understand from the WT Discord, that such a feature is not planned. :-1:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a shame for sure. However I think this works: open the toolbar version of the PMS GTN750, import the flight plan file (I save mine from Little NavMap), then minimise/close again. I think that syncs the route info to the WT GNS530, as far as I can tell.

I think so as well …

But here is a strange one.

KDCA - KDCA, IFR Low altituide, RNav 01 approach

You can create this Approach in World Map, and the WT GNS530 will do that approach
but, IF you try to create that FP “IN” the WT GNS530, it will not allow (Show) the Rnal 01 as an approach option.

I am told because the WT GNS530 cannot do the Rnav01 (with GS) , so it knows that, and hence does not allow it to be displayed as an option,

But isn’t the WT GNS530 a GNS530W, and this able to do this GS RNAV approach ?

The PMS GNS530 certainly can (very well)

@ N6722C

Hi,

if I good remember, I did RNAV app with GNS530W without problems, in my Seneca. One problem what I really don’t like is Seneca’s bug to not show GP on it’s HSI with GPS approaches generally, only with ILS. With 530W in this case you can only believe that all is working ok, you don’t have any visual ref with GP, this isn’t GNS W problem but as I said, Carenado Seneca isn’t still updated from last 1 year old update. With GTN750 it is more effective because you can see also GP on right side, yellow as ILS or magenta with GPS, with approaches. I’ve returned to GTN750 with my Seneca, is best option to my opinion although there is WT/sim??? core bug what I mentioned already in previous posts.

1 Like

NEW GTN 750 RELEASE V2.1.54

See https://pms50.com/

• Bugfix: WTT mode V2. The AP may re-engage automatically in some cases.
  • Bugfix: activating a leg may target the next one in rare cases.
  • Bugfix: WTT mode V2. The approach arm state may be bad for RNAV.
4 Likes

The WB-SIM C172 Enhansement Mod, (with GNS530) has the HSI show the GPS GS deviation.

If you fly an approach with Both an Rnav & ILS on same runway —
You then realize, that on , say, Nav2, the ILS GS is bringing you down to the ILS Touchdown point, while the GPS Rnav on is bringing you down to the runway threshold.

1 Like

For those who have installed the WT GNS530 beta package and want to use our GTN750, thank you to read that: WT GNS530 Compatibility

4 Likes

Do I have to uninstall the Working Title version of the content manager in order to use the patch?

yes for sure it must be installed.

ok thanks a lot :ok_hand:

Be sure to get our latest version 1.0.1 of the patch. There was an issue with some aircraft (ex latest Carenado PC12).