PMS50 GTN750 Project

That was my point.

:wink:

NEW GTN 750 RELEASE V2.1.50

See https://pms50.com/

• Bugfix: WTT mode: No map GSI for visual approaches.
4 Likes

Has PMS50 partnered with Asobo for SU11/40th or is the GTN Series (650 & 750) previewed during the Helo Discovery Series “In-House Asobo”?

1 Like

Getting there … :+1:
rf-lg-5645b0c6-6f10-481a-8081-12e25aae8afc1

Hope the COMM & NAV “names” make it into the MSFS version …

1 Like

quick q: does this addon have coupled VNAV to connect to autopilot for approaches? both published and/or visual?

ok thanks.

I use the PMS GN530 and it enables RNAV approaches that couple to the autopilot so thought the fancier GTN 750 would also maybe do that. and in XPlane the GTN 750 addon can even build out visual approaches at fields with no published approaches (basically a virtual LOC and GS) and have the autopilot follow it down as in real life. really fun stuff!

Yep it still very basics I have to say, the dev is doing a great work by all means however some features are really necessary at least for the pay for version.

Yes, VNAV works for ILS and RNAV approaches.
For visual approaches, you need the premium version and use an aircraft compatible with the Working Title technology (WTT mode). THen you get the visual approaches including the vertical guidance.

4 Likes

thanks for the reply. i’m currently flying the Cessna 414 so i’ll give it a try

another question for you. an RNAV approach is currently the next waypoint (MOLAL) and it has pre-programmed altitude (2000’) so I thought the field VSR (vertical speed required) would show me what my VS is supposed to be to hit the altitude constraint. However it’s blank.

What else do I need to do to get this field working? Thanks!

You need to use the VCALC utility (Utilities page). VSR and TOD map fields are the results of the VCALC utility.

4 Likes

gotcha, i had thought it had to do with waypoint constraints. i’ll try vcalc page thanks

1 Like

NEW GTN 750 RELEASE V2.1.51

• Bugfix: WTT V2 mode: In some aircraft (ex analog King Air) the setting of the minimums was not working.
  • Bugfix: METAR not displayed if there is no TAF data at the target airport.
  • Adding SAR Patterns (premium).
4 Likes

Wow…where can I learn how to fly SAR patterns?

First check in our documentation

And in the official GTN750 pilot’s guide.

7 Likes

NEW GTN 750 RELEASE V2.1.52

• Bugfix: Create user waypoint not working in V2.1.51.

Sorry for the 2.1.51 bug.

4 Likes

We have developed a replacement mod for the new Asobo Cabri G2 helicopter.
This replaces the stock Asobo GTN650 with our product.
Have a look on our discord (channel wtt-aircraft) to get the beta package.

7 Likes

The Cabri G2 GTN650 package is now available in the WTT section of our aircraft page: Aircraft

2 Likes

The “Download package” button downloads the King Air file. Clicking on the photo itself will properly download the G2 package. Just FYI!

Thanks. Fixed now.

1 Like