Guess where?

I was replying to the last image in the south west.

My image is in the Atlantic Ocean…

1 Like

Just want to add another clue to my last post…

In the Atlantic

This chain of islands is part of a larger area cloaked in mysterious happenings and disappearances…

Love that this post is still going…. Is that last pic over Turks and Caicos?

1 Like

@Zeanuck Getting very, very close! 436 NM close…

Gotta try this but maybe I’m being too simple…

Bermuda?

Is that a thing?

This chain of islands is in the “Bermuda triangle” yes! We’ve almost got it…

Alright, my final clue for my post…

This chain of islands consists of 30 islands and over 100 smaller islands and cays. (Three of the cays are pictured here. And one of the large notable islands in the distance) This area is also called the “fish bowl of the _____”

No Googling, people!!

I’ve never heard of it myself …

1 Like

Okay, let’s first narrow down the broader region: USA? :slight_smile:

@Steeler2340 Nope not a US Territory…

I was going to guess the Great Bahama Bank in the Bahamas.

1 Like

That’s it! The large island in the right hand corner is “The Bahamas.” (San Andros MYAN) This was taken on a flight from Nassau to Grand Bahama. (MYNN to MYGF)

The Cays from left to right are Whale Cay, Bird Cay and Chub Cay. This image was taken just southwest of Great Harbor Cay (MYBG). All part of the Berry Island chain I was referring to. “The fish bowl of the Bahamas.” These cays are private and I believe a few are for sale…

The screen shot location baton gets passed back to you my friend! @LKFJP

Congrats! That was a tough one. They look a lot smaller than I would imagine - doesn’t look like much land there at all - trick of perspective perhaps.

There might be enough clues in this one that someone might get it, but it is still a lot tougher than my other shot.

3 Likes

I know that there is at least one person on this forum who’s from the city where that airport is located, and a few more who are familiar with the area. I’ll leave it up for a few days to see if someone gets it. If not, I’ll post another one.

1 Like

What’s the name of the river? :grinning:

That would give too much away. Even saying that it is close to where Pamela Anderson is originally from gives away a lot.

1 Like

Nanaimo Airport?

5 Likes

Woohoo, yup! CYCD.

4 Likes

I should add in response to your question from yesterday that the name of the river is the Nanaimo river.

3 Likes