Guess where?

You’re on the right track. Can you find the exact spot, i.e. the name of the park or the area?

Now your asking for something… I don’t know London (only been once when I was very young like 30+ years ago). I dunno, wild guess Hyde Park, only because its the only park I know. LOL

Weavers Field, Borough of Tower Hamlets, Greater London

2 Likes

Ah, I see, hehe. I use the Map app to search for the exact locations. It‘s quite useful as it (mostly) uses the same imagery as the sim.

1 Like

OK here the next one. Its an old Screenshot from the early days… LOL

That’s right.
About 10 years ago I had an excellent English breakfast in a small restaurant in the high street at the top of the screenshot. It came back to me the other day, that’s why I chose this place.
Your turn.

2 Likes

Oh my! … that’s the worst case of hiccups/food poisoning I’ve ever heard of :scream:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: clumsy wording I know.

2 Likes

Victoria, Canada

1 Like

3 Likes

Yup, I think I was out of order though. LOL.

1 Like

Hehe, yes, but Archer has posted his screenshot so it doesn’t matter. I’d have given my turn to him anyway.

2 Likes

That is so funny!! :rofl: :slight_smile: :clap:

2 Likes

That‘s a tricky one. Could you perhaps give us a hint?

Sure thing. Try Mediterranean.

Isola Sant’Andrea, Italy ?

3 Likes

Exactly. I would have accepted Gallipoli as well.
Your turn

1 Like

Well done. I checked Apulia but stupidly only the eastern coast :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Before getting the hint, I had checked the whole Florida keys, Bahamas, Turks/Caicos islands, and French Britanny as well.

OK, next one :

This place is quite strange in MSFS… seems that the servers have split it in the middle with half shaded as a cartoon, and the other photorealistic.

2 Likes

That was my first guess as well. Then Portugal and the Med.