Gunpilot's Challenging Strips - High Country DownUnder

Welcome to the 4th Gunpilot’s Challenging Strips adventure flight. This challenging strips flight is located in the High Country in my home state of Victoria, Australia and is again guaranteed to give you more of the heart pounding and sweaty palms experience that you have come to expect from Gunpilot’s flight events.

In this action packed flight, that is bound to see plenty of hilarious spills and thrills, we take off from the gateway to the Victorian High Country, dropping into 3 Australian Ski resorts along the way, as well as a number of other “outlanding” bush locations. Again we challenge ourselves to conquer the terrain where it has been planned to land, which in turn will certainly test your skill at putting the Cessna Caravan down safely (and getting airborne again) in rugged locations.

When: Monday 28th Dec @ 07.30pm UTC

Where: DownUnder (Australia)

Flight Duration: Approx 3hrs (depending on numbers attending)

Aircraft: Cessna Grand Caravan

Server: SOUTH EAST ASIA

Voice Chat will be provided in this server for the flight

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Z5f5nkETQS

FLIGHT PLAN
High Country DownUnder.pln (5.5 KB)

This flight has been nicknamed “HITTING THE SLOPES” and hopefully you will only do that if you step out of your plane to ski down the slopes

vic map splash

If flying from one tarmac airport to the next with autopilot on is your thing (and there is nothing wrong with that) then this flight may not be for you…

To get acquainted with the type of flying we do and the hectic pace the event runs at see the latest Highlights of the French Alps flight video by clicking on this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kppWxw0eusU&t=13s&ab_channel=GunPilot

3 Likes

Back in the day, a long, long time ago (as a young lad in my 20’s) I was a ski instructor, and taught my son, who now lives in Melbourne, so I am really looking forward to seeing the resorts where he has taken my grandson to learn to ski. Going to love it, Gunpilot, for many reasons.

A lot of interesting sights to see during yesterday’s run Down Under!

*I’m looking forward to today’s run at the slopes.

Mount Beauty definitely lives up to its name.

having a go at streaming this, just to see if my pc will survive :stuck_out_tongue: