HALO in MSFS, the surprise?

What the hell did I just saw?

8 Likes

Lol seriously.

4 Likes

■■■■ it you beat me. Available today.

And gliders and helis in Nov!!

1 Like

and also bunch of historical aircraft , if i understand correctly :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The bigger surprise for me is the Airbus A310 Wow.

7 Likes

Honestly, I’m freaking SCREAMING!

I’m one of those that have been asking for a flyable Pelican since Reach.

This is it and so much more.

EDIT: Someone mentioned the franchise anniversary coming up. I didnt expect all that. Super pumped for a date on helicopters.

1 Like

What the hell… I tuned into this thing to see what the World Update was going to be, and all we get is gliders and helicoptors in November, and a free Halo ship? So we still have no idea what we are installing on Tuesday???

8 Likes

Where World Update?

2 Likes

Is that 40th edition coming later this year like an update, similar to game of year edition we had?

Airbus A310 will be cool

2 Likes

Coming in November as was seen in the trailer

you dont have to play it … easy, isnt it ?

3 Likes

Oh great, well that just told me a lot about the flight dynamics in flightsimulator, or Microsoft has great aerospace engineers to get that thing to fly.

1 Like

Came to watch the apoplectic Halo dropship posts, was not disappointed.

I’m more interested in the fact that that they showed the Wright Flyer, the Spirit of St. Louis, an A310, gliders and helicopters. Wonder what else they have tucked in for November?

7 Likes

From Microsoft? No.

I think it’s November for the older planes and the Halo ship available today.

It’s just a waste of ressources!
And marketing shenannigan.
And as I’ve written this is my humble opinion.

6 Likes

What about the World Update???

1 Like

Yes, the 40th anniversary is later this year. So there will be a 40th anniversary edition, like the GOTY edition.

1 Like

Seeing the inibuilds a310 made me smile looks so good, but the halo thing I guess is cool for people to try but I hope they don’t turn this into a game instead of a simulator, for example, there are so many issues plaguing the simulator but yet they are adding flyable Halo ships. Focus your energy on fixing the sim first, please.

6 Likes