Happy New Year! Thankyou

What a year it has been but I must say I want to say thank you to Asobo and third parties for all their efforts late nights and contributions to this wonderful simulator. This really will be the future once everything gets implemented. As Microsoft has always said, “As Real As It Gets” - it really is.

Stay safe and much love!

RAYK1T

22 Likes

Happy New Year, to you as well.

2 Likes

For all the people living on Kiribati, they are the first to welcome 2022! Everyone a happy and healthy 2022!

6 Likes

Wish we were there !

fanning-island-1663125_1920 - article

A Happy New Year to You also.

8 Likes

Yes, I was there to play MSFS early :rofl:

3 Likes

Happy new year to all for 2022

3 Likes

Happy new year all!!!

Sincerly,
Filippo

5 Likes

Yes, ahem, Happy New Year, my fellow Kiribatians !

(for how long do we have to keep pretending ?)

6 Likes

Looking forward for a great simming year ahead with lots of fixes (hopefully) and great add-ons !
Hope you all gave a good year ahead.

2 Likes

I second that with a hardy thank you as well! From first roll out through all the ups and downs it has been a most enjoyable ride. And I appreciate all the hard work by Asobo and third parties for a wonderful experience. Happy New year to all and i,m strapped in and ready for what 2022 brings to FS2020.

1 Like

Hope it brings helicopters🥳

1 Like

Well said. Happy New Year everyone and all the best for a safe and healthy 2022!

1 Like

The wonderful thing about 2022 - is, it would have to go all the way to be worse than 2021.

Let’s fly guys and gals . . .

Let’s fly.

All the best for the New Year. X

3 Likes

Happy new year everyone!

1 Like

Happy New Year from Germany too

1 Like

Happy New Year whenever it comes to you all around the world.

2 Likes

Happy new year to all simmers around the world!

1 Like

been a fun end of year flying round the world in VFR, this sim is so much fun. Happy new year to all you captains

1 Like

Happy new year dear fellow simmers all over the world!

3 Likes

Wishing everyone a Happy New (CTD Free) Year …

1 Like