Has the A310 been Updated?

Just booted up the game and I’ve noticed it took much longer than usual, which indicates to me something is being downloaded.

Firstly, my livery has been changed and when I get aboard the A310 and I have a copilot avatar, and a pilot avatar that’s blocking my view of the lower middle console. No idea how to get rid of them. Spoilers don’t move with the mouse, nor do the flaps. I have added a new Thrustmaster Captains pack, so thinking it was that I unplugged and rebooted and still the same thing.

I also added and then removed the new A310 cockpit textures from the Marketplace…still can’t get rid of the avatars.

What direction do I go with this? Last weekend the A310 was fine!!!

1 Like

I think something happen because for some reason my VR was really good today. The sad thing is, one day MSFS plays very well and then if I skip a day or two and come back, it run like ■■■■. No transparency when things are changing.
However,
Change is good… Just let me know.

OK, have been told over on Facebook to remove the dirty liveries pack and I did and everything is good!!

Again, the dirty liveries pack is a problem!

1 Like

I have also found out. Dirty liveries make the a310 inoperable when installed.

1 Like

Yep it’s the dirty liveries pack . Had same issues, no knobs working , pilots in view , etc. Deleted the pack and restarted the sim and works now .

1 Like

Hopefully the developers are working on a fix. The liveries themselves are nice!

1 Like

Geez! Having the same issue and tried so many things. Glad you reported it, i’m gonna removed the dirty pack quickly. Never thought a livery pack could affect the airplane lol.

1 Like