Have they fixed the Bush Trips in SU 6?

Nope you’re right - nav and markers still broken on leg 2. sigh…

They’re aware and working on it.

Possible workaround: load the first leg or any previously completed leg. The route and POI markers should appear.

Quit, then load the leg you want to fly. The POIs and Nav line are now visible. It worked for me twice yesterday on Nevada. YMMV

1 Like

Does anyone know if they fixed the bushtrip for XBox ? I´m stil waiting to continue - LGAK is out of order…I do want to fly to the next Airport to finish this trip after weeks now !!

It is very well possible to do so as I did many bush trips like the Nevada one due to the problem out of necessity. And it worked!!

Okay, it’s way more difficult, but not that impossible. And no, you can fly it at your own speed. But of course, you have to remember the info well, and most importantly fly the direction it was asked to fly from POI to POI.

Just give it a try. And the Nevada one is a good practice training that will give you what you need to know how to do it in the other bush trips too. But yes, having good information is primordial!!

Yes that is the way I have found out how to do them .
The only thing is you get a useless entry in your logbook of 0 takeoffs and landings

Yes I have done those trips by using the Nav log and the headings given and the stop watch .
But I find that you end up concentrating on adjusting your heading bug and watching the stop watch so much you miss a lot of the scenery and landmarks . I would rather use the AP and hit the Nav button and let the AP do the work , then just sit back and watch the scenery .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.