Have they fixed the Bush Trips in SU 6?

With this new SU6, have they fixed all the problems of the Bush trips?. Can you use them now as before the SU5?

1 Like

What bush trip issues were introduced in SU5?

Hi @TemperedPaper48

According to the release notes they fixed the balkan bushtrip. They added a missing airport which makes it possible again to complete the trip.

Unfortunately not everything got fixed with those bushtrips. Maybe with SU7 :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

Apparently they haven’t fix the problem with the Bush Trips that only 4 digits are showing in the G1000. As you can see in the photo it shows POI1 instead of POI10.

I lost all my progress on all Bush Trips in SU5, and it hasn’t come back yet - so I guess it’s not fixed :frowning:

3 Likes

I also still had trouble, after the first leg (and return to home screen for test reasons) neither the NAV-log nor the VFR charts were accessible anymore, no resetting the windows worked, vanished into thin air. curiously that was still the case when commencing an entirely different bush trip.
However, I have not yet tried to reproduce the steps nor tried firing the sim back up again. So, this might have been a singular incident.

2 Likes

Another problem that they haven’t fix is when you complete one leg and go to the Home screen/ Main menu, after you come back to continue the POI in the G1000 and in the VFR map disappear.

1 Like

I have asked a question about repairing bush trips for today’s Dev Q&A. Please pop over and add your vote if you have not already done so and we might get some news…
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/please-can-the-broken-aspects-of-bush-trips-be-repaired/463120

5 Likes

Apparently the Bush trips are not a priority for Asobo/ Microsoft. So sad…

3 Likes

I had the bug where the VFR map line disappears after the first leg a few patches ago and decided to give up on bush trips until it was fixed.

Now when I start any bush trip on the first leg, it starts with my plane in mid-air… not even over the starting airport

I’m playing on an XBOX Series X, and I still can’t finish the Balkans bush trip. The LGMS airport is fixed, and I have been able to finish leg 12, but now leg 13 won’t finish when I land at LGAK. It’s really frustrating! Has anyone else encountered this issue? Btw, I’ve got Zinertek’s “Enhanced Airport Graphics” installed. May this be what’s causing the issue?

2 Likes

This is just sad. The only priorities I see are more promotional content and selling copies of the title…

3 Likes

Yeah, so fixed the missing airport on the Balkans trip, but the very next leg, I land at LGAK and would not complete! Drove all around the airfield and stopped checking for that sweet spot, nothing. Restarted console, reflew and completed prior leg 13 again, then tried 14 again and still won’t complete.

Same here! It’s extremely frustrating. Hope it’ll be fixed soon.

2 Likes

Are you serious? I started the Balkans trip over last night because they said this was fixed. I joined with Xbox, but hasn’t this bush trip been broken for something like 4 months? 🤦🏻

1 Like

Thanks for articulating this. Hope it is acknowledged.

The Bush trips broke and still have not been fixed. I have lost all faith in them fixing up things. We are now moving in to the second year and it seems like some kind of merry go round. Play/fly this while you can, but you must act now, the next SU will break it.

1 Like

And it’s a shame to lose all the progress when reinstalling mfs2020

I just noticed that the Xbox App still has record of the bush trip achievements - I wonder if there is a way to recover from there? Maybe open a zendesk ticket.

I can’t complete the Montblanc bush trip either. Landing on LFMR won’t complete leg 13. I’ve even finished the trip before, but lost all my bush trip progress some months ago. It’s totally maddening!

1 Like