Have you survived a bug related emergency and landed successfully?

Oh it’s fine. Sometimes seeing who’s replying to who isn’t the most user friendly, is it.

We should have an option to set a percentage of random failures while in flight.
Not just turn on/off failures and set a time for them to occur.

Or even better, a percentage of what type of failure, like maybe you want more fuel failures, you could run a slider up or down.

1 Like

So I again had an issue with the A.I. flying a plane from Memphis to Denver… the plane was doing its final leg to land IFR, ATC said to go around… plane went up in elevation, turned slightly, then flew for about 50 miles North East of Denver… My daughter said “Um Daddy…isnt Denver back the other way???” I said ya, I think the A.I. is frozen, I better just fly it in manually… well again, the Hotas had no control over the engines… but I could turn, do flaps, gear, etc… I got it lined up with the runway but I wa still super fast…then I turned A.I. back on and it suddenly decided to wake up…it landed, then CTD on the taxi back to the gate… So again another successfully landing…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.