Heathrow Parking

I know of one other person this happens to, but I wonder if anyone else is suffering the same issue. Every time I land at London Heathrow, I never ever get a Gate in my A320, without fail I get sent to A10 or A11 which are ramps behind some hangers,2 miles from any gate and are not even used in real life. Do i need to raise a bug because it feels like you are being sent to the naughty step LOL.

Yeah, have the same. Heathrow hates us. I simply don’t fly to Heathrow anymore.

I fly to Gatwick (payware like scenery on flightsim.to)

2 Likes

Got that Scenery and your right it is awesome.
Defo Payware quality and he is promising more. Thanks for the reply. Heathrow does hate us indeed lol.

I think it’s because it expects us to go to parking like we are empty.
Same happens at Stansted.
I find if I don’t get my flight plan changed on approach it works better than if they divert me onto a runway other than my preplanned one.

It is annoying, and you can always put it in as a bug, but I find it’s just best to just go to a gate (as long as there aren’t a lot of flyers around !!!)

Paris Charles De Gaulle is VERY annoying, same parking EVERY time, and it’s a 10+ minute taxi !!

2 Likes

I think it’s T10 it’s sending us to, not A10. Regardless, yes, it’s located way off behind the hangars despite there being plenty of parking at ALL of the terminals right in front of you. I have had the same issue since DAY ONE, have reported to ZenDesk, and have reported in these forums several times. It’s every single landing at EGLL with the A320. I’ve tried requesting Gate, requesting Parking - neither gets me anything other than T10 which does not even exist on the charts. Have heard nothing from anyone official regarding this but was hoping it would be fixed with the UK update - negatory! Just landed and guess what? T10.

3 Likes

Have that at Heathrow, but also always at KLAX.

1 Like

The frustrating thing is there is often not even an option to ask for gates at a lot of airports, it just is missing from the comms window … not even a chance to ask.

1 Like

Yup just tried it after the update and am still getting sent to the naughty corner.

2 Likes

I am now getting sent to an unused in real life, ramp, miles from any of the Terminals every time I land at Sydney Kingsford Smith International. This is getting silly.