Helicopter cockpit

I HONESTLY missed that. just went and looked at my stl download folder and sure as hell there they are.

thanks for waking me up…

G

JCSLOVE, The intended POT, is it single turn from zero to max or multiple turns.

busy with another Collective but looking at this and liking it, might pivot quickly…

G

Both pots are single turn. The one in the base is geared to utilize the full throw of the pot.

1 Like

JCSLove … Busy printing… :wink:

G

1 Like

last print, last parts. then to somehow get all the bolts/nuts and springs… actually the most challenging.

already have the pots and Arduino’s and some switches.
need to find the male/female 8pin connector…

Curious, how difficult would it be to make a more permanent Bell 206B head, it’s about as simple as they come, and don’t see myself swopping heads allot anytime soon,

G

Take a look at www.hc625ma.org You’ll be glad you did!

You may have to dig around a bit once you find the github link

RotorRick

1 Like

just cloned his repo… :wink:
might have to do some more printing :slight_smile:
although I do like JCSLove’s collective.
Might need to drop into Fusion360 (haven’t for a while) and draw out a head… will share if i do
G

1 Like

… is there by any chance a manual out there for allll of this.
there is allot to optionally print
does hc265ma maybe have a YT channel.
G

JCSLove

Those springs for the pivots… hmmmmm, trying to figure out how where to get my hands on one locally…
might need to get/see if i can get someone to bend one for me.
Can you share more details re it.
G

They didn’t have that exact model anymore. Someone on Thingiverse listed part #s he used and said he started a Github page. The f3d spring was drawn from the spring I got. It was a 90 degree spring that I bent into a 180 spring using two pairs of pliers. I also had to cut down one of the legs to fit into the base.