Helicopters are a must

You should take a look at the Hype Performance H145 Action Pack. It gives you the challenges you ask for. Even winching up patients from wherever you want. In my opinion, the best add on available.

1 Like

You’re forgetting me nagging them since 2019 :wink:

I’m glad you enjoyed it and I hope others did as well. It was a small, yet important opportunity to get some clarification and a few more reasurances.

I don’t expect helicopters to be perfect and without issues from day 1 but I have no reasons to believe Sebastian won’t do a great job with the first iteration and we’ll be here to nudge MS and Asobo and let them know what needs to be fixed.

Jorg already knows about all kinds of cool and crazy things helicopters can do as their mission so it’s a matter of the team start splitting it into deliverables and start working on it. It’s even more complex than with fixed wing aircraft as there’s a huge amount of missions that need their own mechanics – which you don’t have on fixed wing aircraft.

Fingers and toes crossed.

1 Like

Do you think they are working to fix street view if the coptor lands on the ground??

Jorg mentioned that in the interview. Not right now but they want to improve things at ground level.

1 Like

Yes, that was a nice interview… tons of great info!

2 Likes

If it isn’t too late to add a type to the wish list; please, please, please will someone create a Westland Sea King, either RAF HAR3a or Royal Navy HU5 both Search and Rescue helicopters.
These were iconic aircraft and considered to be one of the best helicopters ever made!

1 Like

I would definitely like to see some sort of twin engine 4 bladed helicopter. These single engine 3 bladed affairs are wet weekends in my opinion.

A Bell 412 would be nice for sure.

2 Likes

Only a matter of time.

I need these bad boys from my childhood:

And this one just for funsies:

2 Likes

You’re aware of the several freeware helicopters?

Are their flight model good? Bell 47 and HPG 145 are quite qood but they are payware.

Pretty good, really. Better than the H145 was before the update, really.

The R44 is pretty nice. A few real 44 pilots have been giving good feedback on it.

2 Likes

All, kindly discuss third-party aircraft in Third Party Addon Discussion > Aircraft. Thank you!

New talk on Helicopter from Q@A here direct timeline set video Twitch

3 Likes

Youtube link Q@A

01:00:48 Helicopter Update

1 Like

ExpressTomato52Tech Alpha Insider

16h

Youtube link Q@A

01:00:48 Helicopter Update

Progress has been made in helicopter development. The work is going very well.

Classic helicopter maneuvers are not seen in the development video. I would be curious about reversing, side-stepping maneuvers, classic helicopter turns.

New helicopter info from gamescom, direct timeline.
Xbox Booth @ gamescom 2022 Livestream - YouTube

2 Likes