Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?
Brief description of the issue:
- Heliports/Helipads/Voloports not displayed on in game VFR map.
I’ve checked the following and they don’t have an airport marker on the VFR map:
- Telecom Tower (Kuala Lumpur)
- US Bank Tower L.A.
- These last three are also missing an airport POI marker
- Creating a route on the World Map from or to Heliports/Helipads/Voloports doesn’t then show on the in game VFR map OR on the Bell 407 GPS
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)
Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
- Fly to any Heliports/Helipads/Voloports and open the in game VFR map
- Set a route to/from any Heliport/Helipad/Voloport and look at the GPS or VFR map in game.
PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:
Are you using DX11 or DX12?
Are you using DLSS?
For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:
Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?
Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:
If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: