Hello everyone!

Salut!

Be prepare for weather, avionics or ui challenges!

And trial of patiently during download phase!

1 Like

Welcome everyone! So glad to have you!

20 Likes

Greetings everyone! Amazing to be here and start the next chapter of insanely great flight simulation! After years without simming at all due to a „shift“ into real world aviation and eventually flying for the airlines this is as crazy as it could possibly be. Started with FS98, look how far we’ve come. Awesome! :laughing:

2 Likes

I think Keith at FSE has an inside lane on that. Give him a shout PM on the FSE Forum. I haven’t figured it out yet.

1 Like

Hello everyone !

1 Like

Are crowd is growing, Happy landings to all.

1 Like

Hey everyone!! Welcome!! Have Fun!

1 Like

Hey guys welcome to the forum. Start of another journey.

1 Like

Hi @ all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi all. Good to see you all on the new forum.

1 Like

Hello, and welcome to the MSFS Public Forums. Looking forward to the amazing journey ahead with all of you!

7 Likes

I’m very disappointed that we will never have access to the alpha forums, I wanted to see what discussions happened there and the screenshots. Very elitist thing to hide your discussions from us.

1 Like

Welcome to you as well.

2 Likes

I understand where you are coming from, however the alpha/beta section is still under NDA, therefore it is hidden from the public. We are only allowed to view it anyways, since creating new topics and replying have been blocked and all activity is now in the public forums.

1 Like

welcome new folk!

Welcome at the other side. Glad all are back again here.

1 Like

hello everyone don’t be a stranger :upside_down_face:

Yeeeessssss!!! So excited!!!

Hi everyone, hope you’re all okay. Exciting times ahead!

Hi all, greetings from EDDF :wave:

1 Like