Here is my 18-Leg Bush Trip through North Idaho!

Love these trips! There are lots of free ones out there but yours are quality stuff. The routes and especially the descriptions. Thanks for making these. Hope for more in the future! Sending good vibes to your family from Norway :slight_smile:

1 Like

How many points do I get if I complete it in this:

1 Like

@Gurcrist7729 Thank you so much! Yeah, I have noticed some of the free ones pop up, which is great for the community! But I take pride in that mine are pretty detailed, descriptive and full adventures and I think they are well worth the $5 for 15+ legs. Plus, there is zero chance I could create these for free as they take up SO much time, I need to even out my loss of income by neglecting my real job to make these. So as long as people keep buying them and make it easier to neglect my real job, I will keep making them!

@lynhoffenmeyer DUDE, YESSSSSSS! Haha. Might have some issues with summiting the multiple 12k foot peaks, but I would love to watch you try :slight_smile:

According to Wikipedia the service ceiling of a Bleriot xi is 1000m :rofl:

I mean, it’s close @lynhoffenmeyer. Only 9k more feet to go! :joy:

@lynhoffenmeyer @okestone @BostonJeremy77 Feel free to start on the trip, but I might be making some weather adjustments to make it a little more interesting than it already is :slight_smile: You will get the updated package as soon as it is ready!

2 Likes

Oh, I have started. I couldn’t imagine what the ICAO code “DKSH” stood for, now I know! :grin:

1 Like

Haha yeah man, Dickshooter, Idaho is world famous! Feel free to tinker around with the weather and make any suggestions! I think I just need to add more challenges in the later legs. I should probably start a new thread soon!

Side note @okestone. Did you find the navigation on leg 1 tough? All the canyons kinda blend together, and with the rising sun it’s really challenging, but I am hoping it isn’t too challenging.

Just completed Leg 1. The sun is rough, but the scenery is cool. A bit otherworldly. And Dickshooter. LOL. I can’t even begin with that one. What were they thinking? Nice job on the strip.

1 Like

Thanks @BostonJeremy77! I might do a later start time to make it a little less challenging with that sun. Do leg 2 under a light rain instead :slight_smile:

Is that what the SoFly setting is called? I am gonna take a break to watch the show and resume Leg 2 then.

1 Like

@BostonJeremy77 Yup! I sent you a PM on Facebook also.

I must admit the navigation to DKSH was a challenge. Wouldn’t have been as tough w/o the sun. I would say there is a delicate balance between too easy and too hard. Good job as usual!

1 Like

@okestone Thanks buddy! I might up the take off time a bit to get that sun a little higher. I will try it out again. Have you done leg 2 yet?

Nope, not yet.

1 Like

@okestone Awesome. I am making changes. I will send you an updated package tonight. Thanks buddy

1 Like

@MikeBonocore great to have you back! Will hopefully find some time over the next few days to try out south :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Mike.
Small issue, since I know we can get the weather conditions from the website. But when I downloaded the South Idaho trip, the included Weather.txt file is from the North Idaho trip.

1 Like

Ah sorry about that. Hold off on starting and I will send the updated package when I get home @lynhoffenmeyer!

1 Like