Here is my 18-Leg Bush Trip through North Idaho!

Michael! It’s been a while! Glad to hear you are keeping busy! And yeah, the airstrip is familiar! :wink: Whenever time allows, you can always jump back in! It’s been a long time since a new MB Bush Trip! And now that they have added all sorts of water and ski stuff to their planes, it would be great to eventually have a new one! Cheers, friend! Be well and take care of yourself!

Can confirm that ‘Ye Olde Weather Fix’ does not work anymore for the Idahos Bushtrips :cry: Finished North and Central a while back and just started South. MSFS completely ignores the changes to the save files. Reverting to Little Navmap and the full trip PLN file for each leg, which works OK… but certainly not as good! It allows changing the weather though which is a big part of the story telling.

Was there ever any fix to weather and plane swapping?

@MikeBonocore please update either here or respond to one of my emails. If I don’t hear back soon I will have to do a chargeback with my bank as what was advertised and what I paid for was not delivered on.

Don’t listen to his site when it says the trips have “all 5 star reviews from the community.” He blocks anything that isn’t 5 star. I wrote an honest, lower star review and it was blocked by him. I was finally able to get my money back, but be warned, these trips are not as advertised in the current sim, and he has done nothing to fix it.