Hide Cockpit Panel and/or Aircraft

Then return it an get your money back … spend it on something else that will not make you sick, and loose patience.

1 Like

oh if I could I would.

That is an excellent assessment of what is going on. I totally agree and keep my fingers crossed.

I think it’s largely finished–you seem to be discounting what it took to produce and deploy the most revolutionary scenery, lighting and atmosphere project in the history of desktop flight simulators. That, was the real hard part. The rest, the SDK, the airware, etc those things have already been done in spades for decades and w/ any luck will arrive in due time. I’ve put 35h on MSFS so far, do exclusively IFR flights in mainly the TBM930, and I’ve got 10,000’s of hours in FSX/P3D and right now, I’m having a hard time spending any time in P3D despite the fact I’ve got $$$$$$$ tied up in it, 85% of the cost of which was to get the scenery, lighting, and atmosphere halfway to what $120 MSFS provides. Consider yourself fortunate to get to partake in this project for a lousy $120.

2 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

For those that have the hardware for a cockpit be turned off would be nice. It would work like the toggle from cockpit to external view but in this case turn off the cockpit. There are quite a few sim player out there that would find this useful.

4 Likes

For those that have the hardware for a cockpit be turned off would be nice. It would work like the toggle from cockpit to external view but in this case turn off the cockpit. There are quite a few sim player out there that would find this useful.

4 Likes

I don’t understand the request. We already have the external view (from the tailpipe).

Are you asking for a view out the windshield only? Or an invisible Wonder Woman plane mode?

For me this

2 Likes

Make cockpit invisible

I’m not trolling but you didn’t answer my question. So you want to be floating in space with nothing around you from a 1st person perspective? Is this for screenshots?

Personally I like the idea of just staring out the windshield.

I’m pretty sure the OP means: if you have a home cockpit setup, with a physical glareshield etc, to emliminate the interior view so that you are only looking over one console, not both a physical one and then a graphic representation. This is what I would like (too)

3 Likes

For those confused by this request…

Someone who has this…

…doesn’t need to see all those controls duplicated up on the screen. What people are asking for is simple - give them an option to hide the controls in sim so they can use their outboard equipment and dedicate that extra screen real estate for seeing outside the plane.

EDIT: No, I don’t have this myself. But I understand what’s being asked.

7 Likes

That is nice

For someone who has this … - or for a company that want to sell this? :innocent:

As someone with a home cockpit, I agree wholeheartedly. It was available in previous versions of the sim so I see no reason it shouldn’t be available here.
Is there another wishlist topic for this somewhere? I thought there was one with many votes but I can’t find it.

1 Like

You can go to zendesk and submit a ticket to ask for it…everyone should.

2 Likes

I’ve not tried this but maybe it works?

1 Like

P3D has a file like but I could not find in in 2020. Thank i will check it out

There are several companies that sell cockpit frames like this where you insert your own instruments. A bit too much for me though. It’s highly unlikely I’ll ever have a home cockpit. Just my HOTAS and pedals.

Although I am considering getting one of those Logitech multi-panels (when they become available on the market again) so I have easier control of autopilot functions…