High manipulators frametime on airstart (not sound related)

Are you on Xbox, Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Steam

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
Yes for the FPS display

Brief description of the issue:
I restarted the sim to continue a flight (due to the performance drop on longhauls issue), usually when I do this I get my full 60 fps back, but on this restart it was around 30fps with high manipulators/mainthread frametimes.
I’m still not sure if it was related to the airstart on a waypoint, but it was fine before, on SU7 this did not happen, I tried reseting the sound to the “default” and it caused and extra 20ms on the frametime of the manipulators, reset it back to the “named” deviced still with the issue (it’s a different issue)

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Start on a waypoint in flight on the B787

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:
I7 8700K, RTX 3090, 32gb RAM @3.2
ghz

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
SU8 Beta

Ok I just figured it out:

I opened flight assistant (even tho assistance if off) and it was by default with my destination airport set, by clicking on cancel destination SBKP, it instantly went back to full frametimes

If you can rename the thread to High manipulators frametime by flight assistant

intressting… but does I understood it correct that it is a finding for the Beta Version ?

Then we have this category where devs needs these kind of feedback :slight_smile:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/c/simupdate8flight/261

Please use the SU8 Beta forum if you are using SU8 Beta. The #bugs-and-issues category is for the public release of MSFS.