Homemade Simulator

Hello friends, I’m from Brazil and, I have a homemade simulator that I built from the panel of the Boeing 747 that is my passion. In reality half the cockpit.
Well I would like to know how I can configure the keyboard functions that I have associated with the buttons on my simulator, for some functions.
When I used Flight Simulato X, all the commands I had worked, but in this one, I can’t, the APU Actuation, as well as the buttons that trigger the opening and closing of the fuel valves, because I didn’t find in the controls of the same hot keys so I can associate.
I’ve tried everything I could, without success, so I’m asking for help from those who know what these shortcut keys are, since I like to simulate as faithfully as possible, without having to use the mouse, to click on the commands. My thanks in advance

Hi @HugeArc29803

I’ve moved your topic to the #self-service:home-cockpit-builders, they may be able to give you better advice. Best of luck.

I recommend trying FSUIPC. It’s currently in beta for MSFS2020 but I use it for my set up in other platforms.
https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?21142-FSUIPC7-Beta-for-MSFS

Hope this helps you out.
Ron

1 Like