Honeycomb Alpha Button Controlling Honeycomb Bravo Nav Hold

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

When you set the Joystick Button 2 on the Alpha (for Reset View in Cockpit, for instance) and press this in flight, it triggers the Autopilot Nav Hold on the Bravo - reset the view with the Alpha yoke button and it turns off the Nav Hold on the Bravo. Press the Nav button on the Bravo and it doesn’t activate the Nav Hold in the plane.

I have noticed if you hit the Button without having altered the view beforehand, it does not seem to affect the Nav Hold. Only if you have looked left or right, up or down, and use it to Reset the View in the cockpit, does it mess with the Nav.

The only way to stop this is to unassign the button on the yoke but you obviously lose the use of the button on the yoke. Button 2 on the yoke controls Button 2 on the Bravo.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

This shows when using the Alpha Yoke Button 2 what it triggers on the Bravo.

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Choose Bravo Profile - Default or any other built from the original default profile - press Joystick Button 2 on the Alpha yoke (white button on top of left handle of yoke) as in the picture, the yoke button is controlling the Nav Hold on the Bravo.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

AMD R9 3900XT
GeForce 2080Ti
64GB 3200mhz RAM
2TB Samsung Evo nvme
500GB Samsung Evo nvme
Honeycomb Alpha Yoke
Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quad
Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

I went to the controls options and set back the default profile for the Honeycomb Bravo. I then clicked the search by input on the Bravo Throttle Quadrant control options, and hit the Honeycomb Alpha white button top left of yoke. Same behavior as reported by Far Isle above.

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

This is very quick to test, but makes me wonder: Is it expected that editing the binding of Device B should only listen to Device B? In this case, Device A was heard when editing Device B. Very strange
Wondering what else is causing double bindings and confusion

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: