Honeycomb Bravo Keeps Resetting AutoPilot Commands

I would appreciate any ideas or tips on how to keep the Bravo Throttle Quadrant from resetting my autopilot commands when I turn the knob on the left of the autopilot. I mainly fly the Longitude.

For example if I have AutoPilot ON, NAV ON, Flight Director ON, and the system is in ALT hold then when I turn the left knob to indicated airspeed (IAS) the ALT hold commend (button) is disabled. This causes an altitude excursion.

I want the autopilot commands to ONLY respond to a press of the appropriate button and the knob on the left to only change values for the selected switch position.

Setup items just in case: MS Store Download, drivers installed for the Bravo from Honeycomb, I did the script change to item 6 in the throttle configuration that is on YouTube by Rmag.

All help is gratefully appreciated.

Mack

Check out Rmag’s Youtube video about the “VS” bug. If you dial away from altitude on the left knob, you pass through VS which activates the VS mode while on your way to the IAS position. Thus, any other mode that was active is deactivated. Simple config edit, as I recall. Check out the video.

Hi, the problem with IAS comes from a keybind that is wrong. By default the sim attributes TWO keybinds to IAS on the left knob. Look for the one called „Set autopilot VS hold“ and delete it. That should solve the problem.

This is what you need to do:

RMag VS bug fix

A little dumb thing I’ve done a couple of times is is pressing the vs or ias button but forgetting to change the altitude bug

Result is I’m already at that altitude so it goes back to alt straight away and it appears as if the vs or ias didn’t work

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.