Honeycomb Bravo LED lights now working

It is still in their download section (Honeycomb)…

I can confirm this.

Same problem happened to me today and no solution. First the sim CTD and latter the sim didn’t even finished loading and crashed again.

unfortunately I’m here for the same reason. CTD with AFC bridge.

I must be lucky? but so far no CTD and I have AFC bridge installed not sure what else I can say. Also my Bravo trim wheel is really good and works when I move the circumference for 1 cm or 1/2 inch it increases or decreases 1% it is roughly 10% per one full turn. I do not know if this normal but I am happy with it.

1 Like

Raphael from Honeycomb solved the problem of lights not working after installing the AFC Bridge from their website and getting the error message “Code Execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.” Need to install Microsoft C++ Redistributable Package 2019 which is part of the Visual software and then the lights all worked on the Bravo. I hope this helps.

I have MSFS from store, the latest drivers and just installed c++ no results. Using FBW dev version and it doesn’t light up. Do I have to start it up manually or is it supposed to work by itself. Not sure what to try anymore. Any ideas?

Hi,

I would invite you over to our forums as like this it is easier for us to keep track of those issues. Just open up a topic with a detailed explanation of your issue.

Greets,
Ben

Hi Jep795 and Fellow Simmers getting the nasty Microsoft Error 0x000002 for the Bravo Throttle Quadrant I now have mine working with all LED lights try the following in order:

First Step:

Go to https: link below and download and install both redistributable links x86 and x64 (ONLY)
there are three listed but only install x86 and x64

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

x86: vc_redist.x86.exe

x64: vc_redist.x64.exe

Second Step

search google for VCRUNTIME140_1dll

install VCRUNTIME140_1dll

Reboot your computer and the LED lights should be working. It worked for me and I no longer got the dreaded x000002 error

Hope this works for you

Thx, it worked :slight_smile:

The DLL was already installed.

Im having an issue with my LED lights not working i downloaded the drivers and MSFS opens but no LED lights, the AFC bridge doesn’t seem to work im lost and dont know what to any ideas? the lights for my Yoke work fine

my leds seem to be all working fine with AFC Bridge on Windows Store Premium, no CTD or crashes or lag / input lag working with FBW A320 NX Mod the only light that wont go off is a pressure light but eh.

NONE of my lights are working in MSFS and i don’t understand why! it works fine in XPLANE !!

New driver version available (2.1) for MSFS.
http://freeware.aerosoft.com/forum/downloads/AS_HONEYCOMB_MSFS.zip

In case anyone is wondering what 2.1 (link above) is:

The Honeycomb Config Tool V2 has been updated to V2.1.0. Following changes have been made:

• Compiled against latest SDK 0.9
  • Fixed bug with “ENG OIL PRESSURE” variable in default Bravo throttle profile
  • IAS LED now driven by “AUTOPILOT FLIGHT LEVEL CHANGE”
  • LEDs stay off when there is no electric current present

Per their website.
Jim-Sim

Let’s hope this new driver will stop the CTDs

Just installed the vers 2 and had my first CTD in fact three of them. Ver 1 was great for me but I have deleted vers 2 hoping I can get vers 1 again. I only did it in case it was better but no it was not, so it may not be good for everyone.

Hi guys, I’m having the same issue as well. The lights on the bravo do not work unless I start a flight, then cancel, manually go into the community folder and double click the bridge file, then restart the flight. Once that has all been done the lights work.
If you turn the sim off you have to go through the same process again.
I have the latest update from Aerosoft and I even deleted that and tried the one on the honeycomb site just in case.
I have the Microsoft Premium edition from the Microsoft store.

Reloaded version one and now it is working perfectly.

Has anyone figured out a fix to get the LED Lights working? i cannot seem to figure it out