Honeycomb Bravo LED lights now working

lights at @XAxSys Phil, download and install Better Bravo Lights From flightsim.to. This allows the lights to come on as soon as power is applied. It works for the TBM, can’t say about other A/C.
Kev

1 Like

@simmnut, Thank you for that advice! I will take a look at it tonight. :+1:

1 Like

Seconding Better Bravo Lights…it works flawlessly.

1 Like

I’m so glad someone brought up Better Bravo Lights. Had no idea this existed and installed it last night and it works great!
I always just thought there was a bit of lag between pressing the AP buttons and the mode becoming active but it turns out it was just slow to update the lights. With this mod it’s instant which is much better.

I see in the config there is no config included for the Just Flight warrior and arrows. Should they work correctly with the default config or should I look at setting up a custom entry? I haven’t had a chance to dig around yet to see if it is working correctly for those or not

1 Like

Actually the slight delay is normal in more complex aircraft, The mode lights in the autopilot panels are not just inciatio of what was selected but indicate that the system has engaged that mode. e.g. when pushing the autopilot button, it will come on when the autopilot has done its internal checks and engaged. If it fails the checks, the light will not come on. It is confirmation that the autopilot had engaged & not just button selection. The same appliesto the rest of the selections except A/P disconnect, that is instant.

Upgrading to Better Bravo Lights did not solve the light problem in my case.
But working with another problem there as a solution by ticking the checkbox “Beta version: Use UTF-8 for language compatibility” in W10 language setup.
That ticking did also fix the Bravo light problem too!