Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant troubles

I have an issue with the Bravo.
It is crashing my sim at the ready to fly screen.
I unplug it and the sim works fine but, as soon as I plug it in again it freezes the sim and a CDT occurs.
Community Folder removed, so it is not that.
I run it thru a powered hub where all my other items are plugged into, Alpha yoke, radio stack and stream deck.
I have tried plugging it into a usb on the computer and the same issue.
I have no idea about event logs or how to interpret them. Not that savvy as Captain Jack Sparrow would say.
I would appreciate suggestion in the hope of finding a solution.
I now throw myself at the mercy of those knowledgeable ones in simland.
In short…HELP PLEASE

Hi @GreenMink461037 have you tried to run it only with the Bravo connected? So you can exclude it’s nothing else that causes the CTD in combination. Have you tried any other flight sim if available (DCS World maybe… you can get for free) Or have you tried any kind of HID-testing software. I also have my Bravo, Alpha and Virpil Pedals connected to a powered USB-Hub and have no issues with it. You use the driver software from aerosoft: http://freeware.aerosoft.com/forum/downloads/AS_HONEYCOMB_MSFS.zip ?

Cheers, Tom

Hey Tom
Thanks for the response, I will give your suggestion a try tomorrow, it’s 2000hrs here in Australia and I have decided to put it away for the night and start fresh tomorrow, apart from the fact that I am frustrated tonight.
What is HID-testing software?
Thankyou for the response, will let you know what eventuates.
Regards
Phil

I think this might be another case of a profile without any bindings being loaded, a non-default one, causing these crashes.

I did a full reinstall of the sim, so I am thinking any profiles should have been replaced and I am on steam

Guys, thankyou for the suggestions, I have, however, found the solution to my issue.
It was apparently one of the profiles that I had set up in my Bravo quadrant.
I had profiles set up for each aircraft type, i.e Simple single, Complex single. Complex twin, TBM, Caravan, etc, you get he idea.
I deleted all profiles except for the Default profile and things are working again.
I shall now go thu and set up profiles again using the very good youtube video by RMAG and see what happens.
I am confident that the issue won’t occur again but, if it does, I now know how to solve the issue.
Thanks again

2 Likes