Honeycomb bravo throttle - SimConnect failed to CallDispatch

Hi team,

I just received my bravo throttle quad, and installed the LED lights driver but now the sim crashes with the following error - ‘SimConnect failed to CallDispatch’
What does this mean and how do I fix it?

No idea unfortunately. I just got mine today and installed the LED driver and it is working fine.

I run the sim as admin but other than that I’ve done nothing special.

Empty your Community folder of all scenery. Worked for me.

I dont have any scenery in my community folder.
Any other ideas?

Uninstall driver, empty community folder reinstall driver. Then, one by one, put back any custom thing you have and test each time.

have you guys tried the Airbus 320nx mod with the bravo throttle quad?

hello everyone, have the same problem. the error occurs after a few minutes or half an hour of flying.

1 Like

Hi MolarLawyer967,

I did what GameBlogger3710 suggested and it seems to have fixed the problem.
Suggest you give it a try.

I thought I fixed this, but had the error come up and CTD.
Has anyone encountered this with the FlybyWire A32NX in the community folder?
That’s the only thing I have in the community folder along with the LED driver for Bravo throttle.

1 Like

Just temporarily remove the A32NX folder and try it again.
I bet it is the cause.

Same problem here. Game crashes after 30 minutes with the error message mentioned. Nothing in community folder. Started happening after Bravo Throttle lights fix.

1 Like

Same here. Have 1.ORBX Sydney 2.fsacadamy -ifr 3.The AFC_Bridge folder in the community folder

1 Like

same happening to me too

1 Like

Sim works fine for me, only CTD when I plug in Bravo Throttle.

1 Like

Hello There,
I have the same problem what is the best option to solved this problem?
Bevore I installed the Bravo Throttle I don’t have this problem.
Best Regards
Louis Holland Groningen

1 Like

Hi all.

For me it works now, had this before.
I uninstalled the Aerosoft/Honeycomb LED drivers and reinstalled them with admin rights.
Also I use FSUIPC und LUA scripts to map all the solid state switches on the Alpha and Bravo.

For now no more “Failed to Call Dispatch CTDs”.

It might be the AFC Bridge OR it may be commands sent via the Simconnect interface that cause this error. I suspect the later but I am no programming guy, just a guess. Simconnect commands are a bit buggy and not yet fully complete as they where in Prepar 3D. Many functions missing or not correctly assigend etc.

Thanks.

Bye

Jan

I have also been getting this error soon after installing the Bravo LED light fix:
AFC_error

Deleted the driver from my Community folder but still getting this error…lately the CTD happens at end of the flight. Posted elsewhere on this but found this thread…you got my vote !

Yep - had that 3 times today, referencing the AFC Bridge (Bravo Throttle Quad Lights drivers). Hope they find a solution for this. Am having the issue when reloading Saved Flight (which are also always missing the flight plan that the AP was working with) - to the point if I want to reload the flight I have to restart the PC.

On a night flight in Cessna SkyHawk G1000 I entered a FlightPlan during flight to land in Melborne FL.
I used the Bravo Throttle to select NAV and all seemed to be working after about 10 mins the Screen Frozen and a couple mins later MSFS crashed and I got a dialog AFCBridge - SimConnect failed to CallDispatch. Had made many Cessna 152 VFR flights today with no issues. After rebooting, I tried the same flight this time entering a Flight Plan prior to takeoff and using the on screen G1000 buttons instead of Bravo buttons. No issues reported. I do have a crash dump file for the crash but this editor will not let me upload

1 Like

I installed the lastest Bravo driver/LED fix several days ago but been mostly doing VFR. No issues with Bravo buttons, controls or trim wheel