Honeycomb Support No Response [SOLVED]

So for an update, I can confirm the yoke made it there.
The ticket was closed as solved, so I had to open another ticket to ask how the customer was supposed to know what the repair status was and have my expectations set for return etc.
That ticket was met by an appology for closing it prematurly, it was re-opened and they asked for my contact and shipping info, to which they already had from the first ticket and paperwork I filled out.
I gave that to them, and I’m waiting for the next steps.

All in all their user experience for the support offering is full of gaps and what seem to be table stakes experiences.

I’ll update as I know more, until then, no flying for me, lucky for me its summer here, and I have a VATSIM exam coming up anyhow :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update FAZE. Good to know the process is moving forward for you, albeit at a snails pace.

Just a final update for me. I finally received my replacement Alpha yoke from Honeycomb. It showed up via Fedex, shipped from Hong Kong. It appears to be a brand new replacment, was in excellent shipping shape. I can also say that it is working as expected and I am very happy to be able to fly once more!

Overall the support experience was less than ideal, but it did have the outcome that I wanted.

Thanks all.

1 Like

Maybe revise the thread title?

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

I’ve left several messages in their support voicemail box and have an open Zendesk support ticket that is 20 days old. No one ever answers the phone (sales or support) and no one responds to emails to their info or support email addresses. If I didn’t know any better I would guess that they are out of business. This leaves me unable to get my overpriced broken Alpha Yoke fixed. Unfortunate.

I have two open RMA’s with them. My Alpha and Bravo both need to go back. I just opened tickets with them at https://flyhoneycomb.zendesk.com . I interacted with their support, gave them details with photos and videos. Both were accepted for RMA, I’m just awaiting my return shipping labels, and I can send them back. The first interactions getting to the confirmed RMA stage went fine, I’ve been waiting a few days now to get the shipping labels. They do not appear to be out of business. Open another ticket, maybe you fell in a crack.

I reached out on Twitter and Facebook, after 2 weeks they eventually got back to me, totally unprofessional company

Topic Author selected solution.