Honeycomb XPC issue with XBOX

Im interested in how you got the bravo to work with x box xs and hub I asume thanks Graham

I built a pc, bravo still won’t work well with xbox

I am using the Alpha Yoke which is connected to the Xbox, the Bravo Throttle Quadrant is connected to Alpha Yoke via the Xbox Hub. Both work perfectly except for the lights, that is as is known/expected at the moment. Will be resolved in the upcoming or in one of the next few updates. The Saitek/Logitech rudder pedals are terrible, however, having no other option I am currently using them, and of course, though not great, they do work. The are also connected via the hub. No other rudder pedals work except these. Awaiting the release of Charlie Rudder Pedals.

I am a new MSFS user, purchased my XBox Series X, Alpha XPC and Bravo Throttles and XBox Hub
 everything on the Alpha works great, but only the 1 throttle works on the Bravo. All other levers, switches and trim wheel don’t work at all. It’s odd to me that everything works for some, not all. I’ve tried creating new profiles, removing all button/lever assignments and re-map everything
 still nothing except the one throttle lever working. Incredibly frustrating that it’s stated compatible but doesn’t work properly.

Anyone else have theirs start working or figure out a fix besides waiting for the update to come out?

Thanks

Seems very strange, why is one control working and not the others. Would you have a windows machine to connect these to, and check if the controls are working/not working on a pc? There are some YouTube videos on how to test and calibrate honeycomb controls on a pc. If they don’t work on a pc, then clearly you need to send the unit back for refund.

I have a PC (work laptop) but there’s no way I can run MSFS on it. Is it possible to connect and calibrate without having the full MSFS on my laptop? Quite curious about the possibility of this
I will do some searching as well but very interested to know if anyone here has done this and had any success

Thanks!

Try completely restarting MSFS and your console while having the honeycomb setup connected. Try also starting the console via the XPC Xbox button or start the XPC as soon as the Xbox starts.
That works for me every time I have connection issues with the setup.

Thanks for the suggestion. Still having the same issues where only the one throttle works. I tried to map any of the other throttle levers for Throttle 1 and none of the other levers activate when scanning for the input. Pretty frustrated and am going to return all my Honeycomb stuff unless there’s a miraculous fix in the next few days. Sigh.

Hi everyone. I just bought the Yoke Alpha XPC, the Xbox HUB and the Bravo Throttle Quadrant but in my settings, once the game is launched, my Bravo Throttle is not detected. I turned off, turned on again, exchanged the cables, turned on the console directly with the Bravo button but nothing helps. I have a MacBook do you think that if I connect my controllers I can update them and have them on MFS on Xbox? Do you have a solution, dear pilots?

With the latest April update, my Honeycomb Alpha XPC and Bravo (XBOX SX) lost settings and some buttons are not recognized.

Hey y’all.

I’m brand new to the MSFS world. I recently purchased MSFS on my Xbox X/S and after a while I bought the Honeycomb XPC, hub and bravo throttle quadrant. I’m having some issues and it seems like no one has put out a video or that it is very clear on how to fix it. Everything on the yoke works PERFECTLY, but the throttle quadrant, I can only get the first throttle setting to work. I’m trying to set it up for single engine GA flying so I can use it to help me with my schooling. Can ANYONE help me?

Thank you!

Did anyone happen to fix this?

Sounds like an issue with the cables - are you using factory Honeycomb cables to link all the Honeycomb stuff (XPC to Hub to Bravo)?

Are you using a ■■■■■■ USB cable to link the XPC to your Xbox?

Are you using a ■■■■■■ USB hub that doesn’t support USB3.0 or higher?

I have OEM cables linking all my Honeycomb stuff together, and the OEM cable linking my XPC to my USB Hub, but I had to get a better USB hub in order to recognize and play nice with all of my peripherals.

Even still, I need to unplug my XPC from the rest of my setup, count to 3, and re-plug it in every time I boot the sim up or else I will experience behavior like yours (Alpha works but Bravo doesn’t - haven’t tested if the first axis works or not, as I usually fly Airbus and that’s just programmed to my spoiler, but nothing else on the Bravo works, landing gear lever, throttles 1+2, etc).

Summary: try starting the sim from cold and dark, try unplugging your XPC from your Xbox (or USB Hub) and count to 3 and plug it back in, then ensure mappings are working within MSFS Controls Settings

I am looking to make the addition of pedals to my XPC and Bravo setup on the Xbox.

Can someone please confirm that the Thrustmaster works if I was to plug it into the Honeycomb Hub? Cheers

I have them plugged in via the thrust master joystick - they won’t work via the hub. I use the honeycomb XPC, hub and bravo too.

They are not great rudder pedals to be honest - I really dislike them but it’s one of the few options at the moment - I (like hundreds of others) are waiting for the Charlie Rudders pedals from Honeycomb it’s been a year of frustration and looks like we may get them by end of year
possibly

i have the Alpha and Bravo + the hub and all is working fine with no issues on XBOX, everything is configured for both the A20 and PMDG 737-800 like i said with zero issues, fantastic bit of kit

I just got the honeycomb a/b today. Not bad. Took a lot of tinkering to get it to behave.

Still not working are the black switches on the throttle quadrant and the AP lights flicker a lot.