Hope this game can open language mod support on xbox

Microsoft Flight Simulator is about to land on the xbox console, but I feel distressed because of the language of this game.Because this game cannot use language mods on xbox like computer.
I can drive a plane to the sky above my door, but I can’t use my language to enjoy this game to the fullest. There are more than 5000 languages in the world, but this game only supports 13 languages, and the widely used languages like Korean and Chinese have not been added to the flight simulation. I know that you are doing your best to make this game more perfect, and I am very grateful for the hard work of the production team, but I know that some languages may never be added to this game.
I love Microsoft Flight Simulator, because this game allows gamers from all over the world to swim in the same blue sky. At the same time, I also hope that the production team can consider open language mod support.
Finally, thank the game team, and thank all my friends who voted for me. I wish you all a happy life.

Voted. I didn’t realize how few languages there are in game supported. I know English is the international aviation language but given how many people fly GA, you would expect Microsoft of all companies to have good language support locally.

I know it’s different but I’d love different accent’s around the world too but that’s small compared to this. Good job for rising the issue :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your support.
I know that many professional vocabularies of this game can only display English, but due to the lack of language mod support in xbox, in our country, if we don’t use the translation app, We can’t get the plane to take off and land as planned.because We can’t understand the game tutorial and settings.

3 Likes