Horizon line visible through mountains and objects

Thanks for reporting !!. Wanted to report this for a long time now.

Passing here to up the topic! Letā€™s vote!

iā€™m really surprised Asobo didnā€™t even acknowledge this issue. Please, keep voting guys!

True. Voted.

Voted, very annoying

This annoying line was also present in another flight simulator, P3D. I dont know if its some heritage from the ESP simulators but it sure as hell is annoying.

Upvoted, hopefully Asobo can solve this.

A similar thing was in X-Plane, until you turned off SSAO.

1 Like

Passing here to up the topic! Letā€™s vote!

I have the same issue, pls fix that quick, really an annoying bug!!

What photo and Iā€™ll go there. :slight_smile:

See Horizon line visible through mountains and objects Just punch in a waypoint. Clear skies, was early morning.

Iā€™d respectfully suggest that this is the least of the issues this game needs addressing and certainly doesnā€™t warrant the number of votes it has attracted. Hopefully Asobo isnā€™t looking into this at the expense of trying to make the planes fly properly.

Who says Plane coders work on Graphics code? Fact is this is an immersion breaking issue that has been in the Sim since Alpha (according to testers), it needs resolving like many of the Visual & Mechanical Bugs.

3 Likes

Indeed, Iā€™ve seen this before where itā€™s like people think they have a team of one that works on everything instead of people working on separate things that they are best at.

The guys working on physics and systems in planes are not working on scenery or graphical issues, and this is a pretty distracting issue so should be fair high on that part of the teamā€™s priority.

1 Like

Yes, I have that too.
It helps to cheat in some conditions like in mountainous terrain, as you have the horizon!

1 Like

Hi,

I also not yet noticed these ā€œlineā€ and tried to produce itā€¦ and, yesā€¦ there is really a ā€œlineā€ in a specific day-time-window noticeable.

tip: choose 4K, YT renders a horrible 1080p

• Settings: ingame Ultra + TAA , no external nvidia settings
1 Like

keepin this alive!

Interesting, I just thought it was an artifact from my overclock :joy:

1 Like

There are many lines ! Just try the Jackson landing challenge:

1 Like

also perhaps related, the halo-like circular rings when flying through dense clouds in sunlight. The horizon bug is extremely frustrating as it seems like something that should have been done already.